shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Halo Scroll Diamond Setting Size 4.75

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade
This beautiful setting was custom made about a month ago, and I do not find myself wearing it as often as I thought I would. It has only been worn 3 times, and is pratically brand new. Of the few times that I have worn it, people have stopped me to admire the beauty of this ring. It currently holds an 8MM OMC that's not included in the sale.

Setting: 0.60 cts (H/VS2-SI1) of round brilliant diamonds. There are 7 on each side of the band of about 2.5MM, 25 melee in the halo, and 14 in the scroll work. These diamonds sparkles like crazy and really compliment the center stone. There are 2 natural pink sapphire surprise stones on the undergallery.

Ring Size: 4.75 and made of 14kt white gold (This ring is easily sizeable)

Price: $1,600 and open to offers.

All sales are final and to be paid via Paypal. Shipping is $15.00, which includes insurance and tracking. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!

http://diamondbistro.com/category/217/Asha-Center-Stone/listings/30417/Halo-Scroll-OMC-Asha-Ring-in-Diamond-Setting.html

Havaneseluv

Rough_Rock
Re: Halo Scroll Diamond Setting Size 4.75

I so love this ring...I think it is drop dead gorgeous. Reminds me of dew drops on a flower...and its exactly my size. *sigh* so tempting!

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Thank you! Yes it's definitely a stunner =)

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock

I could not open the link for pics. Could you please upload pics on this thread if it's not too much trouble.

dianabarbara

Shiny_Rock

what a lovely ring! the design is delicate and classic, jet very unique. I think many of us would like to see a couple of handshot from top and side views 8) so pretty and feminine!!

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

thanks dianabarbara! i'll try to upload more later tonight! if anyone wants additional photos i can email them too.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow, this is a lovely setting. Very delicate and so many details to looks at. I'd love to see hand shots, also.

SB621

Ideal_Rock

hey there! I have a friend that is interested but the ring would have to be sized up to a 7. Do you forsee any issues with that?

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Hi Sarahbear. My jeweler said it would be a problem to size up to a 7, but they might have to add more gold if you wanted to main the same thickness of the ring. It won't affect the setting since the scroll work only goes halfway around. Feel free to PM me on the Bistro :wavey:

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

You said that you would sell the setting without the centerstone? Can it be sized to a 5.75?

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

@ilovespinel yes this can be sold without the center stone for 1450, and it's dingo rely realizable to your size. Thanks for looking and PM me on DB if you're still interested!

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

@sarahbear sorry that was a typo it can be sized to a 7 without a problem =)

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

@ilovespinel haha sorry about the typo. i stink at typing on my phone! i meant to say it's definitely resizeable to a 5.5!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

i'm assuming you sold this as it is no longer up on DB.

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

@ilovespinel the DB listing ended today.. Right now I have a buyer pending by tomorrow but if you're still interested contact me thru another one of my DB listings and ill let you know if that sale falls through!

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock

I am interested, but I'm glad you have another buyer... this is one of the most beautiful settings I've ever seen!! Just as reference, how big of a center stone can there be?

joolsiepetunia

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Sold =) the setting can fit up to an 8.5 stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results