shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Guess I'm going first! Selling my 2.4 carat BGD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello All,

I adore the the bling wattage of this band. It can stop traffic and cause accidents (and has actually blinded me while driving). But have decided to sell because I've fallen in love with old cuts and would prefer to have an old cut RHR instead and I'm not one to keep pieces I don't wear often enough.
http://diamondbistro.com/category/216/Natural-Diamond-Center/listings/23205/24-Carat-AGS0-Aurora-Band-LOWER-PRICE.html Is the listing on diamondbistro where I can be reached if you are interested.
Stats:

Five .32 ct BGD Signature Hearts and Arrows AGS0 G SI1 (with original certificates) that are completely eyeclean set with eight BGD Signature melee .10 ct F/G color VS clarity in a "garland" design.

Custom platinum half eternity basket setting with milgrain shank. Size 6.5 but is sizable-- through BGD only though (they created it and would be the only ones I'd trust to size it).

Bought in December of 2010. If you wanted to buy this band new through BGD now you would pay over $7,000 retail for it. .32 G SI1 stones are retailing for $640 on BGD's site ($3200 just in 5 of the stones, not counting the platinum or the eight 10 pointers).

This is the original "Aurora Band" carried by BGD (through custom order only as the carat weight is based on your diamond choices).

Pics and thread of the band is here:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-bgd-aurora-1-2-eternity-is-ready-and-on-the-way.154113/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-bgd-aurora-1-2-eternity-is-ready-and-on-the-way.154113/[/URL]

Shipping is free within the US with Registered Mail. I will also ship free of charge to BGD for sizing if you prefer. Outside of the US please contact me.

I am willing to consider serious offers AND on the off chance someone has an amazing Old European Cut unset stone or ring with a single center stone (I am looking for a single old cut of abour 6.5 mm or more although I would consider a 6mm center if it was set in a way I loved)... I would consider a trade.

ETA: Thank you very much for the offers of old cut bands, but I'm only interested in key stones at this time.

BrianGavin_CustomBand5b_122110.jpg

BGD Aurora Band 4 GYP.jpg

BrianGavin_CustomBand4b_122110.jpg

BGD Aurora Band 1 GYP.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Guess I'm going first! Selling my 2.4 carat BGD Aurora B

Gorgeous ring Gypsy.
Good luck on the sale.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

kenny|1316729051|3023329 said:
Gorgeous ring Gypsy.
Good luck on the sale.
Thank you Kenny. How are you feeling btw?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks, I'm fine. :wavey:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dropping by to oogle, it's a lovely band and good luck with the sale!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

All this PS dust was great!

The band sold. I'll let the seller out themselves if they want to... but I'm thrilled because it's a PSer and a friend so I know the band is going to a good home!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gypsy|1316836145|3024406 said:
All this PS dust was great!

The band sold. I'll let the seller out themselves if they want to... but I'm thrilled because it's a PSer and a friend so I know the band is going to a good home!
Congrats gypsy!! the next round of drinks is on you... :appl:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats to you, Gypsy and to the PSer who bought the band. It is very gorgeous and am glad that a PSer bought it. I can't wait to see what you will choose next, Gypsy.

Historic moment, huh? First transaction on this new sub-forum! :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

So now I owe you 10 bucks and a drink DF. You an expensive man to know!

Pheonix... I KNOW! Pretty cool!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Isn't that wonderful - you got a sale and someone here got your beautiful ring! Dontcha just love it when things work out like that??

Congrats to both of you!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
A great result all round! Congrats gypsy and good hunting for the new stone :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
so...who got it??

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
slg47|1317236408|3028041 said:
so...who got it??

that is what I have been wondering!! :bigsmile: Congrats to both Gypsy and the person who bought it!!! :appl:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy123|1317239765|3028097 said:
slg47|1317236408|3028041 said:
so...who got it??

that is what I have been wondering!! :bigsmile: Congrats to both Gypsy and the person who bought it!!! :appl:

It's currently at the spa aka BGD getting repolished. The buyer was awesome and requested that for my safety and theirs that I send the ring into BGD with the certificates so that they could check it over and make sure it's in the condition stated with all the original stones. And BGD confirmed that it was in exceptional condition and that all it needs is a repolish and a slight touch up to one spot on the milgrain which is what they are doing.

So the seller will have it in hand on Tuesday and I'm sure they will post then. I'm really pleased that it went to the person it did. It's a good fit.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Congratulations to you and the new owner. That band is just stunning!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer fessed up on Hangout. She's the new owner of this beauty!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mineeeeee! AAAAAAAAAAlllll miiiine! Muuahhahaaha!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results