shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD GREAT price, Large Medium-Light Purple Spinel Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have been trying to sell this for awhile, and didn't have any luck so held onto it for a little bit. Well I'm trying to gather funds to have a memorial ring piece made in honor of my grandfather. So I have relisted this on eBay and LoupeTroop with a drastic reduction in price. I would prefer to sell through LoupeTroop because eBay's fee are so high. My direct email is listed on the LoupeTroop listing. Please email me directly and not through LoupeTroop, because I rarely actually receive the emails from LoupeTroop.

LT listing: http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/14k-rose-gold-light-purple-spinel-ring-and-amethyst-earring-set

eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/381422990425?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Re: Re-Listed GREAT price, Large Medium-Light Purple Spinel

Also please note, the amethyst earrings I bought for $195, but really only have a resale value of $40 tops, so basically I'm just giving them away with the sale of the ring. If you only want the ring, it would only be a discount of $40.

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Auction is just for the ring. Earrings are still available seperately.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is a gorgeous ring AND a really good deal. If I didn't already have a purple OEC spinel from Julia B, I'd snap this up in a second. Wishing you a successful sale!

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you so much!!! I have received an offer privately through LT. If this falls through I will put the listing back up on EBay.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Oh good! You keep listing this and it always kills me! Good luck with the sale :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results