shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Generous 1 carat pear cut diamond. Faces huge.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
I had been collecting stones for years to make bezeled layered pendants but found my holy grail pendant already made. So I'm offloading stones I'm not likely to set.

This is 1.09ct but looks much larger to me like maybe 1.30. I just ordered a micrometer so I can't measure it this minute. There's no cert. I estimate it is an L I1 (only an layman's estimate!). There are a couple white feathers that are more like an SI1 but there is a natural on the U shaped edge of the table. That's what my jeweler called it but because of the placement on the facet junction I think it could also be a chip. It looks gross under a loupe but manages to be eyeclean until I tilt until I get table glare and can see the break in the outline of the table glare. So I think this would be a better stone for a pendant than a ring. I took some super close pics so you should be able to see. The cut is pretty fabulous with a cute little open culet. It's a beautiful stone!

Haven't made a listing yet and I can't ship until Wednesday because of Eid. Ships from an APO which takes longer. You know how to get in touch with me through diamond bistro if you must buy it this second. :))

$1150 shipped.

_558.jpg

028.jpg

_559.jpg

_560.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Re: Generous 1 carat pear cut diamond. Faces huge.

more pics!

_561.jpg

_562.jpg

118.jpg

_563.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That will make a nice pendant for someone!

But I really, really want to see the "holy grail" pendant you found! Please post on Show Me the Bling soon!!!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

Thanks! It's on the way, can hardly wait. It's a tiffany legacy cut! Perfect to go with either an old euro cut or step cut engagement ring for when I finally set my antique emerald.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am dying to see that emerald! :love: :love: I know my DBTY helped finance that beautiful diamond! :appl: :appl:

Secretly, I keep hoping to see it listed here... Waiting for you to need a change... That is my favorite PS diamond!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

Thank you for that! Yeah, it's pure torture waiting for that emerald. It's on another continent and i can't even play with it! :(sad

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kelpie|1345214414|3253044 said:
Thanks! It's on the way, can hardly wait. It's a tiffany legacy cut! Perfect to go with either an old euro cut or step cut engagement ring for when I finally set my antique emerald.

Ah, very, very nice choice! :appl: I can't wait to see it!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

diamondseeker2006|1345291943|3253517 said:
kelpie|1345214414|3253044 said:

Ah, very, very nice choice! :appl: I can't wait to see it!

Oh my oh my! I wait with bated breath :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Kelpie, I want this soooo much, but it's not in the budget for right now:( If it's still available in a few months... :Up_to_something:

kelpie

Ideal_Rock

Bella_mezzo|1345661374|3255448 said:
Kelpie, I want this soooo much, but it's not in the budget for right now:( If it's still available in a few months... :Up_to_something:
It sold lightening fast as soon as the listing went up. I'm not done cleaning out my jewelry box though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results