shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Earring jackets for sale, 2 pairs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stci

Ideal_Rock
Re: Earring jackets for sale, 2 pairs

OMG! I want the first one! Hannnnnnnnnnnn! ;( ;(

winternight

Brilliant_Rock

Can I put myself in line for the first ones and e-mail you about them tomorrow? I'm thinking they might be great for my sister - she has something like 1/3 ctw studs, I think.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

winternight|1334195230|3168950 said:
Can I put myself in line for the first ones and e-mail you about them tomorrow? I'm thinking they might be great for my sister - she has something like 1/3 ctw studs, I think.
Absolutely! I'd be thrilled if they went to your sister! :))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

Oh my heart dropped when I saw this thread cellentani as I only just paid for my own jackets today. BUT thank goodness they are for 4.5mm studs because mine are 5.5mm... Phew! ::)

They are both stunning! I'm sure it won't take long to find new homes for these beauties :))

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

hawaiianorangetree|1334228645|3169148 said:
Oh my heart dropped when I saw this thread cellentani as I only just paid for my own jackets today. BUT thank goodness they are for 4.5mm studs because mine are 5.5mm... Phew! ::)

They are both stunning! I'm sure it won't take long to find new homes for these beauties :))

lol, thanks HOT. Did you decide on the 2-pointer jackets from IDJ? I just can't get over how GORGEOUS their jackets are, and I think you're going to be thrilled with them! Looking forward to your photos too!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm in LOVE with the 2nd pair. I have a pair of OEC's in martini settings (want to bezel them though) that are 1ctw (not sure the mm) but I think they are to large? If they'll work I might have to list some things to fund the purchase of these....

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

vintagelover229|1334238082|3169191 said:
I'm in LOVE with the 2nd pair. I have a pair of OEC's in martini settings (want to bezel them though) that are 1ctw (not sure the mm) but I think they are to large? If they'll work I might have to list some things to fund the purchase of these....
Hi vintagelover, I'm afraid you're right about your studs being too large - they wouldn't nestle in the jacket all the way. :((

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

So pretty! I have a pair of .25 each that I won from Mark at ERD that will sit there until Amelia gets her ears pierced. Hm, do you think I can buy these and "borrow" her studs in the meantime? Do you have ear shots of the more ornate ones? And ones with diamonds actually in them?

Either way, lovely jackets Cel!

ETA, bah, measured my stones, and I think they are probably closer to .20? Looks less than 4 mm. Ah well!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium

cellentani|1334239630|3169219 said:
vintagelover229|1334238082|3169191 said:
Hi vintagelover, I'm afraid you're right about your studs being too large - they wouldn't nestle in the jacket all the way. :((

That is SUCH a bummer.

I might have to sell my OEC's and get smaller ones ::)

I'm thinking .8ctw bezel set but then I'd be without studs for a while and just have jackets AND I'd have to sell my current ones and then fund the jackets/new studs. Such a hassle. Interested in bigger studs for a swap LOL! I know your not since you JUST had new jackets made for your OEC's ::)

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

Man, I simply HATE jackets. Like LOATHE them and those 2nd ones are calling my name! :naughty: :tongue: Unfortunately I have NO idea how many mm my bezeled OEC studs are to know if they'd work ... and they're set in platinum so .... white gold wouldn't prolly match well enough? GAHTS (gah + drats). Do you have a picture of a stud in there anyway ... just because???????? Or an earshot?????????

:saint:

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

The first pair have sold and the milgrain pair are reserved until tonight. Deco, I don't have an earshot, but I'll post a few other shots, just for fun.

IMG_4476.JPG

IMG_4480a.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

tigian

Ideal_Rock

Love the second ones! Too bad they won't fit! argggg!!!! Stretch them out for me will you, Cellentani?

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock

cellentani|1334231099|3169152 said:
hawaiianorangetree|1334228645|3169148 said:

lol, thanks HOT. Did you decide on the 2-pointer jackets from IDJ? I just can't get over how GORGEOUS their jackets are, and I think you're going to be thrilled with them! Looking forward to your photos too!

Yes I did! I can't wait to get them! :))

I knew your beautiful jackets wouldn't last very long. They are gorgeous. :love:

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

Thanks everyone, both pairs have now sold! Still sorting through things though, so there might be more listed later.

luckky

Shiny_Rock

cellentani|1334277565|3169754 said:
Thanks everyone, both pairs have now sold! Still sorting through things though, so there might be more listed later.

You always had such amazing collection!!! :love: I wish I have the fund to get some of your beauty and can't wait to see more even though can't get it right now but just look at them and enjoy the beauty it's make me happy already LOL....

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Can you tell us where you bought these jackets in case someone wants to see if they could get some in another size? Thanks!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks for posting more fun pix, Cellantani. Congrats to the new owners!!!! :Up_to_something: :tongue: :bigsmile:

audball

Ideal_Rock

luckky|1334284071|3169857 said:
cellentani|1334277565|3169754 said:

You always had such amazing collection!!! :love: I wish I have the fund to get some of your beauty and can't wait to see more even though can't get it right now but just look at them and enjoy the beauty it's make me happy already LOL....
Ditto! I LOVED the second pair. Where can the be purchased for future reference?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock

Ooops, sorry - I just noticed the additional question! :oops:

diamondseeker and audball, I happened across the milgrain jackets at Intergem, and I can't remember which vendor it was. He was originally selling these with yellow diamond studs, and I convinced him to separate the pair. I'm afraid they were the only ones he had, and I haven't seen of this design since. There's another Intergem show this weekend, and if I see any more, I'll post in SMTB!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results