shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Custom zircon pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Custom zircon pendant

No. You just can't. You JUST GOT IT, Woman!!! And it looks perfect on you! I mean really - I stopped in the other thread and was trying to figure out why I thought it was so right on your neck; was it the perfect shape? Perfect length? Perfect spot where it falls?

Niel, while I know part of the fascination for you is in the design, couldn't you just consider holding onto it a bit longer as it looks really, really good on you?

Okay, now I'll exit stage left as I've said my piece and you can carry on with your sale... ;))

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I also need to chime in & add that I think the stone looks fantastic on you. Such a gorgeous gorgeous colour. Not only that, I think the setting is darling for the stone. I'd also give this a test run for a while. Looks like the ocean. LOL Pretty pretty!

Judy
:))

RetroTreeGal

Shiny_Rock
Premium

All of your pleas are for naught; I see that it is now pending sale.
It's just gorgeous...

maccers

Brilliant_Rock

But whyyyyyyy? It's so lovely.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

maccers|1459109156|4011784 said:
But whyyyyyyy? It's so lovely.

I've had this made back in August and have been waiting for it sense then. Not the vendors fault, but still. Sense I made it I bought a very large topaz with a similar color, but larger with a more interesting shape.

I dont know, I just feel like I don't need both. And I was excited about it when I had it made like 9 months ago but now I just think I'd rather have my topaz and wear it than my zircon.

It's off to a good home :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results