shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Bvlgari Griffe .90 F VS1 round solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
This ring has never been worn. Recent in store valuation of AUD$16,750.

Measurements 6.07-6.10x3.93mm
Weight 0.90 Carats
Depth 64.6%
Table 56%
Girdle medium to thick
Polish Excellent
Symmetry Very Good
Clarity VS1
Colour F

Buyer is to arrange shipping and insurance. All offers accepted. No returns, sorry.

First time selling, so if you need any additional information, please let me know :)

IMG_3908-a.jpg

IMG_3984-a.jpg

IMG_3985-a.jpg

picture3981-a.jpg

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium
Re: Bvlgari Griffe .90 F VS1 round solitaire

More pics...

IMG_3988-a.jpg

IMG_3989-a.jpg

IMG_3983-a.jpg

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

Just to let you know you haven't put a link to where you are selling it or the ring size.

iLander

Ideal_Rock

JuneRose|1317584579|3031361 said:
Just to let you know you haven't put a link to where you are selling it or the ring size.

And there's no picture of the Bvlgari mark, it could just be a Bvlgari box.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I saw it on DB

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium

It's a ring size 52, as mentioned on the DB page. If I had been smart enough to remember to post the link!

Good point about the mark. I'll make sure I take a picture and post it up!

Sorry about that, and thanks for your help!

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium

I hope these are clear enough!

IMG_3993-b.jpg

IMG_3997-b.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Beautiful ring!

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium

Hi guys,

Just after a little help. I also posted this ring on eBay and had someone contact me asking for my phone number so they could ask a few questions about the ring. I thought this was fair enough, considering an engagement ring is a pretty significant purchase. I then received a text message saying:

"Hi, it's me alex. I hope you are alright? After going through the engagement ring you sell, I am offering $12,900, which will cover the shipping cost to the UK by ems. And I will pay you by paypal, so kindly send me your full name and paypal email address for me to proceed with the payment. Many thanks, Alex"

Now, to me this smells of a scam, so I'm just going to ignore them. But it just made me realise how ignorant I am to this whole process... I'm not even sure how this scam plays out? What other types of scams should I be looking out for? And how can I prevent it!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

If I were you, I would consign it through a jeweler such as JBEG or Good Old Gold. They will get a commission, but you will be protected because they will receive the payment and will not send the ring until the money is securely there. It will provide MUCH more protection than trying to do it yourself. And never give your phone number or other personal information. They may be able to find where you are with extra info like that. Plus, you should never deal with someone outside of ebay.

fige

Rough_Rock
Premium

Hi guys, just letting you know this has now been sold. Ended up finding a great buyer on eBay who was legitimate and wonderful to deal with, so happy endings do happen!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

fige|1327648274|3112868 said:
Hi guys, just letting you know this has now been sold. Ended up finding a great buyer on eBay who was legitimate and wonderful to deal with, so happy endings do happen!

Very happy it worked out!

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock

fige|1327648274|3112868 said:

That's great news!! I'm so glad it sold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results