shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD BGD rose gold DBY bracelet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
This is a custom rose gold DBTY 7.5 in bracelet. The bezels are milgrain and perfect. I got this for Mother's Day last year, but because I wear three diamond sapphire bracelets almost all the time and a watch I never wear it! Comes in the BGD beautiful wooden box. because it is a 7.5 it is custom. 14K Rose Gold 7.5 inch bracelet with 5 x .06 F/G VS Brian Gavin Signature melee

retails for $795.00---------- I'm selling for $500.00 OBO
Its on DB (my first ever listing)
http://diamondbistro.com/category/221/Bracelets-and-Bangles/listings/28358/Rose-Gold-DBTY-bracelet.html

BrianGavin_RoseSet3b_060111.jpg

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Re: BGD rose gold DBY bracelet

If this was an inch smaller, I would snap this up in a heartbeat! What a beautiful bracelet :love:

lktx

Shiny_Rock

Holy cow, that is amazing. I have the matching earrings and pendant. Unfortunately, my wrist is about 6". Do you know if the length can be adjusted?

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

Have no clue :confused: I'm thinking a good jeweler could do it, but I dont know .

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

oh it is GORGEOUS!! I just got out my tape measure to measure my wrist!!! ... sadly, too big. Should be snapped up right away!

(what are you spending your teaching prize honourarium on???)

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

It could absolutely be adjusted by a jeweler and would probably only be around $30-50. I had a bracelet shortened for $30 at a reputable local jeweler's.

The only possible issue with this particular bracelet is whether the new buyer wants the diamonds to be evenly spaced. If so it will take a lot more work and will likely cost more. However, if the buyer is okay with just taking length off by the clasp, I bet it would be very affordable.

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
BGD rose gold DBY bracelet

Enerchi said:
oh it is GORGEOUS!! I just got out my tape measure to measure my wrist!!! ... sadly, too big. Should be snapped up right away!

(what are you spending your teaching prize honourarium on???)
It really is very pretty and as was just posted can be sized;-)
I got 500.00 as a gift along with the beautiful Waterford Lighthouse! I am using it for the setting for my pear. Expenses right now prevent me from doing a full on BGD custom, so I am doing a simpler setting as I really miss my ring:( . I am sending it to GOG ,where it came from and doing a Gabriel setting.
This way I get to wear it, and save for the real deal. We just had a whole house repipe and re painting!!!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

thing2of2 said:
It could absolutely be adjusted by a jeweler and would probably only be around $30-50. I had a bracelet shortened for $30 at a reputable local jeweler's.

The only possible issue with this particular bracelet is whether the new buyer wants the diamonds to be evenly spaced. If so it will take a lot more work and will likely cost more. However, if the buyer is okay with just taking length off by the clasp, I bet it would be very affordable.
I think an 1/2 inch on either side of the clasp is doable then! Thanks for the advice!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock

Ok, so I am very new at this selling thing, not so new at the buying thing!!!
I have had 3 offers at less than 500. But all the exact same amount. Within minutes of each other i might add. What is the protocol for this kind of situation? I don't want to do the wrong thing. Help a gal out here!!
Thanks!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Who seems the nicest? LOL. Kidding.

Well, if they all came in at 500, I would take them in the order they came in. Since they are lower, and it's OBO, I would ask them if they want to improve their offers at all, since you're looking for the best offer. I think that's fair?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

NKOTB|1335382827|3180599 said:
Who seems the nicest? LOL. Kidding.

Well, if they all came in at 500, I would take them in the order they came in. Since they are lower, and it's OBO, I would ask them if they want to improve their offers at all, since you're looking for the best offer. I think that's fair?

This is the nice, diplomatic way of doing things.

However, in your world, you can be a dictator, so do what you want! :tongue: Who gives you the best vibe as being the "easiest" customer? Who do you want to sell it to? Do you want to ask for more since they are all "bidding" the same?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

Are any of them local? Out of the country?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock

I'd hold out for full price honestly ... at least for a few days! And would try to sell to a PSer just for the comfort factor. Good luck w/your sale. Seems like a pretty piece at a fair price.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

decodelighted|1335387806|3180722 said:
I'd hold out for full price honestly ... at least for a few days! And would try to sell to a PSer just for the comfort factor. Good luck w/your sale. Seems like a pretty piece at a fair price.

Ditto this, hold out for full price-that bracelet seems well worth it!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
Re: BGD rose gold DBTY bracelet

Sold! Thank you all!!

lktx

Shiny_Rock

Congrats on the sale! I'm glad someone snapped it up because it was soooo tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results