shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Antique Art Deco Platinum Setting for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
1950 circa platinum engagement or right hand ring set with 4 single cut diamonds weighing 0.08 carats. This is a genuine antique and not a reproduction. The ring needs a 0.75 carat center diamond or coloured stone between 5.5 mm and 6.0 mm. Ring size 5. $500 OBO and shipping is included. Note that the sapphire is NOT included in the sale. The single cut melees are very bright, sparkly and clean. This ring is barely worn and in excellent condition. I decided to sell it rather than leave it sitting in my box as I have worn it less than 5 times since I bought it. The ring can be resized a little upwards or downwards.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/196/Rings/listings/33716/Art-Deco-Platinum-Setting-for-Sale.html

ring_40.jpg

ring_41.jpg

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Re: Antique Art Deco Platinum Setting for Sale

I know this might be hard to judge, but any idea of this would fit a 6x6 mm square cushion? I've been contemplating resetting my engagement ring and I love the art deco style. The basket looks like it might compliment and accomodate the shape nicely for a square stone.

Thanks!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Claritek,
Since the basket is square, I know a square will fit but I'm concerned a 6 mm square cushion will not fit unless the corners are very rounded.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Unfortunately Claritek's stone is too large for the setting so it is still up for sale. I'm willing to drop the price down to $400! It's not listed on DB as such but just tell me you are a PSer and I'll change the price for you.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Somebody with delicate fingers has to have a stone that would fit this setting and needs to snap it up! 6mm is a pretty frequent size, particularly in the CS world!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The ring is somewhat sizable a little, probably 1 size up or down.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SOLD! Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results