shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD .52 ctw diamond studs in 14K WG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
As some of you know, my mother has been cleaning house lately and giving me all her jewelry that I've bought her over the years. She specifically asked me to sell these studs for her (because most if it I'm keeping due to sentimental reasons).

I purchased them long ago at a jeweler. They are sparkly, but certainly not ideal PS standards! They are however, very sparkly and lovely, and in the DB listing, I have a video link to show you how they fare next to my ERD studs, which are the same size but have clear arrows and are whiter.

The appraisal that I did list these as G to H in color. I louped them very carefully against my ERD studs and my GIA certed Js and I feel comfortable in saying they are I-J in color.

The clarity is rated I1. From the pictures, I tried to carefully show the inclusions. From regular viewing distance, the diamonds do appear clear and sparkly. I do see some broken arrows, and the cut appears to be decent.

So I would say these may not be for extremely particular PSers, but might be a nice idea for...

- someone who would like studs but isn't a cut nut. Maybe just in time for Mother's Day? ;))
- someone who may want studs for second (or third or whatever) piercings where these don't have to be the "star"
- someone who wants travel studs! (Hey, why not? People buy traveling rings all the time, so you can buy these and not be devastated if you lose them, ha!) :lol:

Free shipping via fed-ex. No returns. Any questions, let me know. Below are the pics I've posted on DB, plus a lot of extras comparing these studs to the ERD ones.

Price is $375. On IDJ, J-K studs that are SI are in the $700 range. Amazon has "starter" studs with these stats that are $599.

Thanks for looking! The listing is at http://diamondbistro.com/category/211/Earrings/listings/28390/52-ctw-diamond-studs,-14K-WG.html

DB1.JPG

DB2.JPG

DB3.JPG

DB4.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: .52 ctw diamond studs in 14K WG

More from the DB listing

DB5.JPG

DB6.JPG

APPRAISAL MOM STUDS1.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hm, I'm trying to attach more pics comparing them to the ERD studs which have arrows and are about F color, but it won't let me. I'll keep trying...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

OK, I think I got them...had to resize.

ERD1a.jpg

ERD2.JPG

ERD3.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lastly, some extra pics. Definitely check out the video on the DB listing, as it tells the story much better when it comes to performance than the photos.

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

PS1.JPG

PS2.JPG

PS3.JPG

PS4.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal|1335464579|3181553 said:
As some of you know, my mother has been cleaning house lately and giving me all her jewelry that I've bought her over the years. She specifically asked me to sell these studs for her (because most if it I'm keeping due to sentimental reasons).

I purchased them long ago at a jeweler. They are sparkly, but certainly not ideal PS standards! They are however, very sparkly and lovely, and in the DB listing, I have a video link to show you how they fare next to my ERD studs, which are the same size but have clear arrows and are whiter.

The appraisal that I did list these as G to H in color. I louped them very carefully against my ERD studs and my GIA certed Js and I feel comfortable in saying they are I-J in color.

The clarity is rated I1. From the pictures, I tried to carefully show the inclusions. From regular viewing distance, the diamonds do appear clear and sparkly. I do see some broken arrows, and the cut appears to be decent.

So I would say these may not be for extremely particular PSers, but might be a nice idea for...

- someone who would like studs but isn't a cut nut. Maybe just in time for Mother's Day? ;))
- someone who may want studs for second (or third or whatever) piercings where these don't have to be the "star"
- someone who wants travel studs! (Hey, why not? People buy traveling rings all the time, so you can buy these and not be devastated if you lose them, ha!) :lol:

Free shipping via fed-ex. No returns. Any questions, let me know. Below are the pics I've posted on DB, plus a lot of extras comparing these studs to the ERD ones.

Price is $375. On IDJ, J-K studs that are SI are in the $700 range. Amazon has "starter" studs with these stats that are $599.

Thanks for looking! The listing is at http://diamondbistro.com/category/211/Earrings/listings/28390/52-ctw-diamond-studs,-14K-WG.html

I just realized the photos after shown after this post, one of the pics is not correct. The one titled DB3 is a comparison shot of ERD vs my moms (ERD is on the left, I believe.)

I'm reducing these studs to $335. Thanks!

justginger

Ideal_Rock

These are for me! I emailed you back through DB, but didn't get a response. You didn't get it?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Nope Ginger, I did not. I'll email you.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sale pending.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sold, thank you!

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for such an easy, enjoyable transaction, TGal. I'll let you know when they arrive and what the recipient thinks of them! :bigsmile:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

those are beautiful, can't wait to see pics J!! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results