shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 5 Stone Shared Prong Diamond Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Dear PS'ers, Up for sale is a beautiful 5 stone diamond band in 14K with five 10 point diamonds that are F-G color and VS-SI in clarity. They sparkle very well and it is a beautiful band that can be worn alone and I originally bought it to wear as a right hand ring and since then I got another band and this is not being worn as much.

The ring is a size 6.25. The stones are bright, white, completely eye clean, and sparkly. The setting is shared prong. I am posting some pics of the band next to the ACA melee to give you an idea of the sparkle these stones throw.

Please see my ad here - http://www.diamondbistro.com/catego.../23539/5-Stone-Shared-Prong-Diamond-Ring.html

I am posting the same pics here for everybody to look at. Please contact me if you want to see more pics of this ring or need more details.

5Stone1.jpg

5Stone2.jpg

5stone3.jpg

5stone4.jpg

5stone5%20next%20to%20ACA%20share%20prong%20bangle.jpg

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Re: 5 Stone Shared Prong Diamond Band

gorgeous ring! wish it's in my size~

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

minmin001, thanks, the ring can be easily sized up or down. The ring can be sized up 1 size easily in my opinion

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

May I ask where the band is from originally?

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

Geckodani, I bought it on ebay and it is marked ZP and 14k on the inside of the ring. I checked online to see if it is from Zales but it looks like they stamp their rings 'Zp' and not 'ZP' so I am not sure who the maker of the band is originally.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

pinkprashu|1317923202|3034698 said:
Geckodani, I bought it on ebay and it is marked ZP and 14k on the inside of the ring. I checked online to see if it is from Zales but it looks like they stamp their rings 'Zp' and not 'ZP' so I am not sure who the maker of the band is originally.

Thanks. ::)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Pretty band.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

Amys Bling, thank you.

Everybody, I am now considering best offers on this item. All offers will be considered. I am also planning on shooting a video and posting it on youtube for you all to show you how sparkly this band is in real life. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will post it.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

I'd be interested in the video, but I think you might have to post it on DB and not here, unless the policy has changed or I'm remembering it wrong.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

geckodani, I replied to your email on DB. I have heard DB has some issues with sending and receiving emails so let me know if you didn't receive my message.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

I received it. :) I had sent you a message with an offer before I got your email though - not sure if you got it or not.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

geckodani|1318353626|3037812 said:
I received it. :) I had sent you a message with an offer before I got your email though - not sure if you got it or not.

Just sent another. :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

:Up_to_something:

:bigsmile:

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock

Sold to a PS'er. Hope she likes it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results