shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD .32 GIA certed diamond in WG bezel pendant!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
A longtime favorite—the bezel pendant!

I have here a white gold, bezelled diamond pendant with a GIA certified, .32, I, SI2, diamond from Blue Nile. GIA Excellent Cut rating. Available for $499 OBO.

GIA #16458536. I have both the original appraisal from Bluenile and the GIA Diamond Dossier and will include both with the sale. Clarity characteristic is a feather.

This is a beautiful stone and is eyeclean to my eyes. Very bright and lively—just looking to clean out my jewelry box in the quest for new projects. You know how it is!!!

If you were to purchase this item right now you’d pay close to $900. Get a steal here instead!

2 percent discount if paid with a money order, but I am happy to accept paypal too.

Shipping is free inside the US and I will ship to trusted PS members outside of the US for a fee with proper insurance

Happy Shopping!

http://diamondbistro.com/category/197/Necklaces-and-Pendants/listings/23312/32-GIA-diamond-in-WG-bezel-pendant!.html

Bezelnecklace4.jpg

Bezelnecklace5.jpg

Bezelnecklace3.jpg

smc7277

Rough_Rock
Re: .32 GIA certed diamond in WG bezel pendant!!!

How long is the chain?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

smc7277|1317084507|3026395 said:
How long is the chain?

Sorry for not mentioning that! It is 17 inches.

DonnaH

Rough_Rock

I am new to this...if I would like to buy it, how do I got about doing so. I actually just lost my bezel set .50 ct this summer at my kids ballgame. I keep threatenting to go get a metal detector! rUN ME THRU THE TRANSACTION. i MAKE AN OFFER, YOU ACCEPT, THEN HOW DO i PAY?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

DonnaH|1317181247|3027559 said:
I am new to this...if I would like to buy it, how do I got about doing so. I actually just lost my bezel set .50 ct this summer at my kids ballgame. I keep threatenting to go get a metal detector! rUN ME THRU THE TRANSACTION. i MAKE AN OFFER, YOU ACCEPT, THEN HOW DO i PAY?

Hi!

You can contact me through the listing on Diamondbistro (linked in the first post). You can either send me a money order from USPS or pay through Paypal. It is very easy and I can walk you through it if you decide you want it. :))

If you want to pay by Paypal you need my email address (which I can give you on DB) and then you can go through a link like this from Paypal to pay:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...63663d3faee8dd049a0174d7b2337c94a2120c957a268

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results