shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 3.62 ct OEC in Julia Bezel

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous EGL 3.62 ct L VS1! The EGL cert says this is an Old Mine Brilliant, but Jbeg and I both agree that it is an early cut Old European. The diamond has a tiny table, huge chunky facets, and an adorable culet. It provides great finger coverage at 9.51x9.31mm. The diamond is currently set in a platinum Julia bezel setting, size 8.25 and it is resizable.

I am moving Korea in a 2 months and would love to find a new home for this ring before then. The asking price is $18,995, but am willing to consider reasonable offers. There is 3 day inspection period. I am willing to unmount the diamond and sell it by itself, but once the diamond is removed from the setting the sale would be final.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/be-still-my-heart-3-62-oec-from-jbeg-in-the-julia.178866/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/be-still-my-heart-3-62-oec-from-jbeg-in-the-julia.178866/[/URL]

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/3-dot-62ct-oec-in-julia-bezel

imageuploadedbytapatalk1377031720.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1377031735.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1377031743.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1377031757.jpg

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: 3.62 ct OEC in Julia Bezel

My oh my oh my! Hello beautiful! I love the chunky facets ::) Good luck with the sale armywife, I think somebody will be over the moon with this ring!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous diamond, and the price is excellent!! Good luck on your sale!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Thanks Gem and ForteKitty!!! :wavey:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Noooooo!! It's too perfectly "YOU" to sell!! But whatever will live in its place??? :Up_to_something:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

OMG, I want it!!! I wish!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :cheeky:

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock

It's even my size! Unfortunately, I'm not in the market, but that is gorgeous. Some lucky lady will be enjoying wearing it soon.

liz

hlmr

Ideal_Rock

That really is a stunning combo. I love the diamond and the setting both. Together they are magic!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Thank you hlmr!

Also, for anyone interested in the ring or diamond, I do have additional pictures I can provide if you contact me through one of the listings. :))

justginger

Ideal_Rock

I'm having a hard time not seriously considering this!

I'll trade you my Mege e-ring and throw in a few thou? :naughty: :halo:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Just Ginger, really?! Don't tempt me if you aren't serious!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Ugh! I so would have purchased this if I hadn't already gotten my AC!!! This OEC is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite's on PS!

I do hope somone puchases this as it is stunning!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Update: the ring is currently at OWD for an inspection. If there is not a buyer interested in the entire ring by this afternoon, we will be removing the diamond from the setting. Both will still be for same though and will each have the 3 day inspection period.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Thank you SB!!! That means a lot coming from the owner of the beautiful Venice!!!

justginger

Ideal_Rock

armywife13|1377096569|3507242 said:

It was said flippantly, but I am serious. My ring is substantially smaller than your's though - you don't want to downgrade, do you? My JBEG/Mege combo won't sell for more than $12k, probably more like $10-11k.

I really don't think the stone should be removed - at least give it a few days in case someone needs to sort out their finances before committing. It's such a perfect stone/setting combo.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

justginger|1377097485|3507252 said:

It was said flippantly, but I am serious. My ring is substantially smaller than your's though - you don't want to downgrade, do you? My JBEG/Mege combo won't sell for more than $12k, probably more like $10-11k.

I really don't think the stone should be removed - at least give it a few days in case someone needs to sort out their finances before committing. It's such a perfect stone/setting combo.
Thank you for the compliments on the stone/ring combo. Part of the reason for it being unmounted is have the diamond more properly inspected for some potentially interested parties. I will still be able to have the diamond set back into the Julia again if a buyer would like. It really just changes the return policy...loose diamond and setting=3 day inspection, with the option of getting both(reset) or just the diamond or just the setting for another diamond or CS.

You by no means need to commit to anything, I did not assume you were serious-after all, we all know what assuming does. Haha. It is very tempting though, your Leon ring is stunning!! :Up_to_something:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

armywife13|1377096816|3507247 said:
Update: the ring is currently at OWD for an inspection. If there is not a buyer interested in the entire ring by this afternoon, we will be removing the diamond from the setting. Both will still be for same though and will each have the 3 day inspection period.
I meant to say that the setting and diamond will both still be for SALE-that's what I get for posting in my phone and not proof reading. Haha. Setting and diamond will both have 3 day inspection periods and the option to have the diamond reset in the Julia.

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock

I adore this ring and can't believe you're selling it. I hope everything is ok in your world. If I could talk the guy into upping the dreaded budget I would be all over this.

Good luck and I hope your gorgeous ring goes to a wonderful new home. :((

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Thank you for your concern nowicanseethemoon! Everything is great here. I just decided they this beauty isn't the one for me, so I would like to find it a home before I move overseas by DH because shipping will be a pain. :))

justginger

Ideal_Rock

armywife13|1377100271|3507294 said:

Thank you for the compliments on the stone/ring combo. Part of the reason for it being unmounted is have the diamond more properly inspected for some potentially interested parties. I will still be able to have the diamond set back into the Julia again if a buyer would like. It really just changes the return policy...loose diamond and setting=3 day inspection, with the option of getting both(reset) or just the diamond or just the setting for another diamond or CS.

You by no means need to commit to anything, I did not assume you were serious-after all, we all know what assuming does. Haha. It is very tempting though, your Leon ring is stunning!! :Up_to_something:

I was speaking somewhat generally about commitment, on behalf of perhaps a shy lurker who isn't sure they have $19k at their disposal - I *know* I don't, lol. :lol:

Please do let me know if you get to the point of actually considering a swap/purchase arrangement. I never wear my Leon because work is just too hands on, so it's been put on jewellery box house arrest. A bezel though?...THAT'S something I can wear!

As an aside, if you get the stone unmounted, how much are you planning on asking for it and the setting separately?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

JG, you and AW 13 should work out a deal... :wink2:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

justginger|1377125497|3507579 said:
armywife13|1377100271|3507294 said:

I was speaking somewhat generally about commitment, on behalf of perhaps a shy lurker who isn't sure they have $19k at their disposal - I *know* I don't, lol. :lol:

Please do let me know if you get to the point of actually considering a swap/purchase arrangement. I never wear my Leon because work is just too hands on, so it's been put on jewellery box house arrest. A bezel though?...THAT'S something I can wear!

As an aside, if you get the stone unmounted, how much are you planning on asking for it and the setting separately?

I will definitely keep you updated :))

As far as the setting, I am asking $1500. Erica had mentioned that it would be about $350 for the bezel to be remade. The platinum version for a 3.5+ct stone currently costs $2975 to be made new. So the overall cost of mine would be $1850, $1175 less. But just as I was with the intact ring, I am open to reasonable offers.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

The more I look at your beautiful pics, the more I want it! It's safely out of my modest budget, but I just loooove those chunky facets. Cutie pie!!! 8) ::) ::) ::)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

GemFever|1377133362|3507668 said:
The more I look at your beautiful pics, the more I want it! It's safely out of my modest budget, but I just loooove those chunky facets. Cutie pie!!! 8) ::) ::) ::)

Thanks Gem! :wavey: It really is a great example of a early OEC-an itty bitty table, high crown, and those yummy chunky facets!

Hera

Ideal_Rock

Beautiful stone!!! :love: I hope someone picks it up soon!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

DF-maybe we will, who knows! ::)

Heraanderson-Thank you so much, I agree, it is a beauty!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Diamond and setting are sold. :bigsmile:

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock

armywife13|1377191566|3508085 said:
Diamond and setting are sold. :bigsmile:

Woohoo! Congrats to you and to the new owner!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results