shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 23rd Street Jewelers 18k peridot and white sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
There is something big I really want to buy so I'm going to be listing a lot of my collection for sale in the next couple weeks. You can see all my listings here, Thanks for looking!
http://diamondbistro.com/other/819/seller.html

$400
http://diamondbistro.com/category/197/Necklaces-and-Pendants/listings/24904/23rd-Street-Jewelers-18k-peridot-sapphire-necklace.html

This is a necklace from the high end 23rd Street Jewelers. The necklace is 18k white gold and has an O ring about an 2 inches down the chain so you can wear it longer or shorter. I think it’s about 16 to 18”. The center stone is a heart shape green peridot…I don’t know the weight any more. It looks about 2 carats. The peridot is set in a double milgrain bezel with a white sapphire briolette suspended en tremblant. Because sapphire is a harder stone than peridot there are several very faint scratches on the peridot from me wearing this necklace to sleep in. If you look very close at a table tilt you may or may not be able see them…you definitely won’t see them on the neck.

Sale is final. Price includes shipping. I live abroad and will return to the U.S. for the holidays. As such, I cannot ship until on or after December 23. I completely understand if you do not what to pay up front for something I won’t ship for three weeks so I am happy to reserve the item with a 20% deposit with the balance paid prior to December 23. I will send a paypal invoice describing the item for sale and the terms.

persale 090.jpg

persale 084.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Re: 23rd Street Jewelers 18k peridot and white sapphire neck

Ok so I bought that something big (will share soon). I'm reducing this to $350. Retail was $850 back when gold was a few hundred an ounce. Will be listing some more of my collection soon.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Re: 23rd Street Jewelers 18k peridot and white sapphire neck

sold!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results