shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 2.56 GIA J VVS2 OEC

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
As much as I love this perfect specimen of an OEC (with the most amazing flowery faceting!) I really am not an OEC girl at heart and I am craving an antique cushion. If I could somehow turn the outline of this diamond into a cushion, it would be my perfect diamond; but alas, I cannot. So, after much deliberation, I have decided to consign my OEC with Grace of Jewels by Grace. It is currently set in a hand-forged 23rd St Jewelers platinum solitaire.

Please direct all inquiries to Grace :)

img_6764.jpg

10981513_10100825947217102_2101940221104118716_n.jpg

img_5733__1_.jpg

img_5244.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 2.56 GIA J VVS2 OEC

Beautiful! Love the specs on it too.
Someone is going to be very lucky to have this!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What?!?! DH is going to needs second job. :Up_to_something:

LeDiamant

Rough_Rock

I started following you on Instagram when I became interested in OECs and immediately recognized that diamond! It is so gorgeous.

If only I could get FF to up his budget a little bit!! :love:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock

Stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is a gorgeous diamond, but I can tell you that I totally can relate to the long journey to get to the elusive perfect one. Good luck on your sale and on finding your dream diamond!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock

SOLD :)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Resonance.Of.Life|1442686568|3929557 said:

That's awesome! Congrats to buyer & seller! Beautiful OEC! :appl:

makeable

Shiny_Rock

Congrats to the buyer! I'm so jealous :mrgreen:

missjay

Rough_Rock

Not to totally, giddily throw myself a party...but...THAT WOULD BE MEEEEEEE!!! :love:

I cannot wait. I won't be seeing it in person for at least another week. Torture.

PS - I've been lurking on PS for yeeeeeears and swear I had a SN once upon a time but can't even begin to remember what clever little name I must have chosen for myself. Ah well.

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock

missjay|1442763484|3929833 said:
Not to totally, giddily throw myself a party...but...THAT WOULD BE MEEEEEEE!!! :love:

I cannot wait. I won't be seeing it in person for at least another week. Torture.

PS - I've been lurking on PS for yeeeeeears and swear I had a SN once upon a time but can't even begin to remember what clever little name I must have chosen for myself. Ah well.

YOU! :mrgreen: I saw that it's already listed as "sold" on the website, and I figured it must be a PS-er. Congratulations, and I cannot wait to see pics once you get it!!! :appl:

missjay

Rough_Rock

HegemonyCricket|1442768664|3929863 said:
YOU! :mrgreen: I saw that it's already listed as "sold" on the website, and I figured it must be a PS-er. Congratulations, and I cannot wait to see pics once you get it!!! :appl:

Funny enough, I didn't find it through PS! I've been chatting with Grace for a few months and when I saw this one pop up on her Instagram account, I panicked and raced to put a hold on it. I knew instantly. She mentioned it had it's own thread here and I love the idea of piecing a stone's story together. Personally I think it's more fun and meaningful vs. some comments I've received on "used" gems. :lol:

Also, this starts the slippery slope of 1) how to set it, and 2) what to do with my original engagement ring...

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I really want to like you.. but I'm so jealous!!! :mrgreen: Don't worry I'll get over it... it's just envy talking!!!

So excited for you. I had an opportunity to see the diamond before it was set.. it's stunning and I promise it will take your breath away!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

congratulations! The tortuous wait makes opening the box all the sweeter. So excited for you!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Congratulations! It's a gorgeous stone! Hope we get to see more pics of this beauty in future plus see how you set it! You are one lucky buyer! Yay! :appl:

missjay

Rough_Rock

Rockinruby|1442852588|3930183 said:
Congratulations! It's a gorgeous stone! Hope we get to see more pics of this beauty in future plus see how you set it! You are one lucky buyer! Yay! :appl:

I decided to keep RoL's setting for now, so my first pics will look a lot like hers...but without the amazing finger coverage as I'm a 6.

I swear I am absolutely obsessed with this stone and cannot believe my luck. And all I have are online shots to drool at for another six days. AHHH.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

missjay|1442921974|3930488 said:
Rockinruby|1442852588|3930183 said:

I decided to keep RoL's setting for now, so my first pics will look a lot like hers...but without the amazing finger coverage as I'm a 6.

I swear I am absolutely obsessed with this stone and cannot believe my luck. And all I have are online shots to drool at for another six days. AHHH.

It's beautiful so can't blame you for wearing it as is for now. I love your new oec! I bet it will look great on your size 6 finger. :naughty:
Very exciting! Hope you take lots of new pics once it arrives! Now for the anticipation and waiting..... :whistle:

makeable

Shiny_Rock

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh… I'm green with envy!

Yes please, keep us notified of your progress :appl: :appl: :appl:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats and definitely want more pics with the ring on you!!! Such a beautiful stone! :love: And it will look just as stunning on your finger!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results