shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 14k YG DBTY necklace, 9 x 15 pointers, 1.38tcw

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! :wavey:

I'm selling my beautiful DBTY necklace, custom made by ID Jewelry. It's 16" in length, and the chain is 14kt yellow gold, with a secure parrot style clasp. I had the diamonds set in white gold bezels.

There are 9 round brilliant cut diamonds in the necklace at 15 points a piece (three of them are 16 pointers), totalling 1.38ctw. They are F-G colour, eyeclean SI, and excellent cut. They are evenly spaced around the chain at 1.2 inches apart, with a bit more of a gap at the back (2.5 inches either side of the clasp) so the back of my neck is sparkly too, but the diamonds aren't too hidden from view.

It is a truely beautiful necklace and I do love it, but I have had it since March and have only worn it a handful of times, so I'd like to see it go to a more deserving home! The price includes shipping within Australia. I am happy to ship internationally, providing the buyer covers all costs.

Here is my listing on LT:

http://loupetroop.com/listings/necklaces-and-pendants/1-dot-38ctw-16-14k-yg-dbty-necklace-with-wg-bezels

Cheers! :wink2:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Re: Selling my 14k YG DBTY necklace, 9 x 15 pointers, 1.38tc

I sent you a message :wavey: I just bought a DBTY bracelet with six .19-.20 stones. This would be a perfect compliment.

Just not sure about the shipping to the states from there. Hope to hear from you soon :))

melave

Shiny_Rock

Hi

I also sent you a message. Would love to be next in line please :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi woofmama, I haven't received an email, I think I may have entered my email address incorrectly? I think I put 'ai' at the end instead of 'au'. I've added my correct email address into the listing if that helps. So sorry! In the meantime I'll work out the rough cost to post it to the states. Thanks for your patience, sorry for the delay hun.

Melave, I'll keep you posted, you are next in line!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

I'll send you another email. Posting from my phone so have to get on the laptop.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oakie doakie, sorry about that!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Any luck with the amended email address woofmama?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Hi Dandi

Sent you a message through your revised listing, I hope you get it.
Please let me know.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yep got it and replied, sorry for the trouble and thanks for your patience woofmama!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

SOLD, pending payment.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Dandi, couldn't believe you were selling this, you havent had it long - good to see it's gone to a good home anyway!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Me neither Monny! I do love it, but with a grabby 8 month old I don't think I'll get to wear a necklace for many years yet! :bigsmile:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Dandi, I know exactly what you mean! My son pulled a chain off my neck when he was a bub and I lost the locket (totally devasted) and my daughter another chain :(sad Unfortunately, when you are carrying them around it's not a good idea to wear anything round your neck.

Had I spotted earlier you were selling your dbty would have jumped at it - (no postage! good excuse for a nice drive down the peninsula)!!

Got to be quick!!!! :bigsmile:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh bugger hey! Come on down anyway :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock

Yes, bugger ####%^$#@, never mind - I should head down your way one day and we could have our own little PS get together - don't know if there are any Pricescopers around our neck of the woods? Would be fun though, worth a thought! :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium

For sure!! I think there are a few in Melbourne too?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results