shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 1.496 ct G VS2 ACA from Whiteflash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

1001smiles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello all. Hard to believe I am selling my diamond, but I have come to realize that I really prefer vintage cuts. So it is now on consignment at GOG and hopefully I will get an AVR once it sells.

Here is the link: http://www.goodoldgold.com/ecommerce/1.49ct-g-vs2-round-hearts-and-arrows-cut-diamond.html

The diamond is very nice, Brian Gavin picked it out for me back when he was still with Whiteflash. It is also well priced because it's just a tiny bit under 1.5 carats, if it was 0.004ct heavier, price would have jumped by a few thousand. Clearly it was cut for best performance rather than for weight.

My original thread with photos is here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-insignia-with-1-5-ct-aca.118395/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/verragio-insignia-with-1-5-ct-aca.118395/[/URL]

I hope it goes to a good home and stays in the PS family :)
Thank you.

Cfipilot

Rough_Rock
Re: 1.496 ct G VS2 ACA from Whiteflash

Still for sale? Link is dead

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Awesome! I look forward to seeing what you choose to replace it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hmm, I think that is a pretty transitional and I am sure the E color with fluoro is beautiful. But I personally prefer a smaller table (like 50 or less for old cuts). I'd probably wait and see what else comes in, but if you love it, I think it would be a nice stone!

1001smiles

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Thank you for your suggestions.
Yes, I noted that one from Grace too. I actually asked Grace for an appointment to see some stones in LA, but I guess everybody is too busy for the holidays. So I guess I will just resume the search in January.
Happy holidays!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Congrats on your sale! Looking forward to seeing your next stone...hopefully a vintage cut! :appl:

1001smiles

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Thank you Rockinruby. I have a feeling it will be long search, as I am limited by the diameter and very picky :)

Unfortunately while I was trying to make an appointment with Grace to see the stone above, she already sold it. Oh well... I will probably make a new post to ask for help soon....

Happy new year!!! And best sparkly wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results