shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 1.39cttw matched pair of OECs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a compulsion to find the most *perfectly matched* pair of OECs possible to keep for studs and one day use as side stones in a ring. So I have been continuing my search for matched OECs, smaller than what I have or better mates for the ones I have. Anyways, this pair are one result of that search and I am willing to part with them. For the inquiring minds, I am keeping a larger pair and a smaller pair of trannies 8)

Pics and stuff on DB: http://diamondbistro.com/category/215/Loose-natural-Diamonds/listings/28880/139cttw-Matched-Pair-of-OECs.html

Asking $1999 plus shipping.

pair.jpg

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 1.39cttw matched pair of OECs

why oh why do things like this get offered for sale when i can't have em!! this is such a beautiful set, dreamer_d! i hope they find a loving home very soon!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock

Very nice Dreamer! :appl:

I have to say these are priced very well too! Having found nearly the same cttw in OEC, I know how much time you've had to put in and the gambles you've had to take.

Here's hoping they sell fast!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ah, dude! You know that I've been trying to match OECs for a bit now. I have a pair that will do, but am still looking for perfection. If only these had come along at a different time because they are perfection. I'm sure that they will sell quickkly!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Are these the ones you had set in earrings? I can't keep track! Beautiful either way!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Oh man, if I didn't just upgrade my RB studs, I would snatch these up! I'm sure they'll go fast Dreamer! You always find such beautiful stones and these are no exception :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal|1337097137|3195659 said:
Are these the ones you had set in earrings? I can't keep track! Beautiful either way!

Nope, I still have those :devil: And one more pair :lol:

I have been collecting, looking for perfection in matching of faceting, and also looking for a smaller pair because mine feel like "too much" sometimes. With OECs bought on ebay you cannot just order up matched pairs. I have found the best way is to buy likely candidates and if they are beautiful and well cut, keep them and keep buying. Eventually pairs come out.

I did find a pair of trannies, 4.8mm, that are pretty fabulous and I am bezelling them soon. I can then pick which look I like from the two styles/sizes, or keep them both I suppose, though that seems a little gratuitous.

I think the faceting on this pair I am selling are about as perfectly matched as you can get in OECs, and I thought of keeping them for that reason. But my other pair is already set and a little bigger, so I kept those as my "big pair".

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous pair, dreamer! I'm sure someone will snap these up ASAP!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well, it is always nice to be told I have a gorgeous pair! :tongue: Usually I only hear that from my husband, but heck, a compliment is a compliment!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

These are too close to the size of my 5.65mm diamond studs, but they surely will be a great buy for someone! Very nice match, Dreamer!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Dreamer_D|1337107869|3195850 said:
Well, it is always nice to be told I have a gorgeous pair! :tongue: Usually I only hear that from my husband, but heck, a compliment is a compliment!

:lol: :lol: :lol: You just made me SOL. (Snort Out Loud.) :cheeky:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sold :sun:

And now someone else gets to have a gorgeous pair :halo:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results