shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 1.01 J Si1 Old European Cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Re: 1.01 J Si1 Old European Cut

Erinl -- I definitely agree about the peace of mind of selling to PriceScopers. Not only does it feel safer, but there is also the psychological/emotional bonus of knowing that your stone is going to someone who can really love and appreciate it.

Dreamer -- thanks for your nice words about my OEC. What you say actually makes me hesitant to sell *before* getting the upgrade. What if I can't find another stone that will be as pretty? I'm actually experimenting right now... I don't know if you remember that 1.3ct chipped OEC I got on ebay this fall. It went into a pendant, then I realized I don't need a pendant... so now it's being taken out and set into the same setting as my ering. If it works out, I'll be able to wear that and see how I feel about a little increase in size, a noticeable drop in color, and the performance of another OEC. It'll be a fun experiment, I'm sure :bigsmile:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Well, it will be hard to find such a well cut and white stone through an estate sale, and you might have to kiss some frogs. But I understand the urge for bigger ;)) Patience is key. And being open to different styles of cut.

Anyways, good luck with your sale! I am sure that someone will be very happy with this diamond. Its a great size.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hey guys,

The ring is not sold, but taking off the market for a while. Gonna wait, save up. Maybe get distracted by french cuts a bit ;))

Cheers all!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Your diamond would look amazing in a three stone :devil:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hehehe... only if those sides are french cut! I've got such tunnel vision right now, it's hilarious. I'm enjoying it though.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

The ring is sold to a fellow PSer. I have a feeling it went to a very loving home, and I hope it brings much joy to its new owner :))

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

GemFever|1360707347|3378600 said:
The ring is sold to a fellow PSer. I have a feeling it went to a very loving home, and I hope it brings much joy to its new owner :))
:appl: I'm' so glad for you!!! Now... let the hunt begin!! :naughty:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Enerchi, you know it! :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results