shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 1.01 carat loose pear for sale

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrsfivefiveten

Rough_Rock
Hello fellow PS-ers. I'm a long-time lurker on PriceScope and have a pretty K-colored pear shaped diamond for sale. I've taken 90+ photos of it and a setting I have in white gold. The ring was never set with that diamond, but I did place the diamond on the ring to give an idea of what the two would look like together.

The diamond is a product of my husband's first attempt at buying my engagement ring on his own back in 2008. It has an EGL certificate and is a very pretty stone, but is not my taste. We were unable to return it.

IMG_0954_0.jpg

Specs:
Weight: 1.01 CT
Shape: PEAR BRILLIANT
Color : K
Clarity: VVS2
Measurements: 8.24 x 5.58 x 3.38 mm
Depth: 60.6%
Table: 55%
Crown: 15.9%
Pavilion: 36.7%
Crown Angle: 35.1°
Pavilion Angle: 34.5°
Girdle: slightly thick, to very thick
Polish: GOOD
Symmetry: GOOD
Fluorescence: Faint
Culet: SMALL

Girdle inscribed "EGL US 49709620D"

Here are more photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/105338...&authkey=Gv1sRgCJLBt-flgdfuXw&feat=directlink

I'm asking 1700. Similar diamonds with these specs retail around 2100.

The setting belonged to my husband's previous fiance' - so if you buy the pear, and you want the ring too, you can HAVE IT. :naughty:

What I know about the ring:
0.63 carats in side diamonds (unfortunately, I don't have any specs on these)
14k white gold
Size approx 5.75 (I'm not 100% sure of this - but it fits my finger tightly and I wear a 6. It can certainly by sized up or down)

If you want to buy the ring alone - I'd like $250 for it. It was purchased in 2005 for about $750.

We have a new baby in the house (she's absolutely PERFECT and she's 10-weeks tomorrow :bigsmile:) and want to use the extra cash to kick off her college fund. Please let me know if you want more photos or need additional information. I'll ship it for free, insured to the 48 contiguous US.

I also have an online listing: http://diamondbistro.com/category/215/Loose-natural-Diamonds/listings/23646/101-carat-pear-shaped-diamond.html

mrsfivefiveten

Rough_Rock
Re: 1.01 carat loose pear for sale

I'm reducing the asking price on this stone to $1500! Please message me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results