shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD 0.72ctw GIA K SI studs in yellow gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Re: 0.72ctw GIA K SI studs in yellow gold

those are awesome and a great price! if only I were in the market...

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

They're priced extremely well! I hope you sell them soon! They're beautiful : )

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock

Thank you! I just tried to list them for a price that would make me think, "Oh wow, that's a good deal! I should get those!" ;-)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

that is a great price!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock

Oh, I need to edit the listing. They are 18k gold, not 14k, which explains why the backing says "750" on it.

ChrisES

Shiny_Rock

Those look really nice and the price is awesome...thinking about them as a gift for my fiancee's birthday in a few weeks.

Never bought from PS or DB before, how does this work? Can I put in for a right of first refusal while I consider, or something like that?

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock

Chris,

I replied to you via email. These are pending after what was essentially a bidding war. I guess I really did price them well! :o

I'm new to selling my pre-loved beauties too, but I think to answer your question, it's just like buying something on Craigslist. It's up to the buyer and seller to agree on a price and make the deal. The seller can give you a right of first refusal if s/he chooses, I suppose. In my mind that would be more like informing you of other offers and seeing if you can meet or better them.

So to anyone who's interested, I may be selling my 0.52 K SI2 GIA excellent pendant (eye-clean) in YG. I just have to track down the GIA report. But this time I may revise my pricing strategy. ;-)

ChrisES

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for the replies, and congrats on the sale! The upgraded studs are lovely, BTW.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

wahh im too late :(

jrich

Shiny_Rock

Dang I 100% would have bought these!!!

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock

Sorry to those who missed it. I wish I could have sold a pair to everyone! ;))

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Phoenix,

Did you ever end up posting your pendant? If you end up deciding to sell it, I'm definitely interested. You could e-mail me directly. (I'm the person who bought these earrings, and I've been loving them!)

Thanks!

phoenixgirl said:
Chris,

I replied to you via email. These are pending after what was essentially a bidding war. I guess I really did price them well! :o

I'm new to selling my pre-loved beauties too, but I think to answer your question, it's just like buying something on Craigslist. It's up to the buyer and seller to agree on a price and make the deal. The seller can give you a right of first refusal if s/he chooses, I suppose. In my mind that would be more like informing you of other offers and seeing if you can meet or better them.

So to anyone who's interested, I may be selling my 0.52 K SI2 GIA excellent pendant (eye-clean) in YG. I just have to track down the GIA report. But this time I may revise my pricing strategy. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results