shape
carat
color
clarity

SoCal Brides: MAJOR gown samples on sale at Saks S.Coast Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I was there today....a Monique Lhullier I tried on for $5k original price...$1100!! Melissa Sweet Dora sample...$1200....

I had to stop looking and RUN out of there for fear of trying on one of the beautiful samples and becoming a 2 dress bride...

BUT, if you are a sample size or close (e.g. normal size 6-8 or smaller) I would go there right now! So many gorgeous dresses!!

RZ

I believe they are clearing out all their samples because they will no longer be selling wedding gowns....

kstar512

Rough_Rock
I had heard the same thing on here about a month back. I was at south coast about a week ago and asked the lady who worked there and she said that they no longer had bridal. Where is it at? Maybe she worked in another department and was misinformed? I don''t live far from there and want to go back if there is still a good selection.

islandgirl16

Rough_Rock
I only live 5 miles away from South Coast Plaza.... I was actually there earlier today but didn''t go to Saks. I haven''t heard about this.

Thank you so much RZ!!! I will definitely go there within the week and hopefully get me a Lhuillier!

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/22/2009 1:35:40 AM
Author:rockzilla
I was there today....a Monique Lhullier I tried on for $5k original price...$1100!! Melissa Sweet Dora sample...$1200....

I had to stop looking and RUN out of there for fear of trying on one of the beautiful samples and becoming a 2 dress bride...

BUT, if you are a sample size or close (e.g. normal size 6-8 or smaller) I would go there right now! So many gorgeous dresses!!

RZ

I believe they are clearing out all their samples because they will no longer be selling wedding gowns....
Rockzilla - thank you. I went there today and bought my wedding dress! It's Monique Lhullier and i only paid $1500!!! I owe it all to you.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
That is so great Diamond Confused - please post photos!! =) So happy to help out a fellow PSer.

The dresses were on the 3rd floor I believe...by the other special occasion gowns, etc. There were a lot of dresses, all on racks...I have a feeling they had brought them in from other stores to clear them all out at South Coast.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results