shape
carat
color
clarity

So...

shanshans2005

Rough_Rock
After alot of consideration, I decided I need to be taken off the list and no ladies I did not get engaged nor am I close it. I dont think my SO is close to it by any means even after 6 years and so at this point I decided to focus on my career and furthering myself in that aspect of my life. Right now its just been a tough times for me being in a LDR, having crap job ( waiting for a job offer though =D )and dealing with a bipolar roommate. In regards to my SO, we are still together and Ive been told that our relationship is going towards marriage, but Ive also been told that we will be LDR for at least another 2 years. ...eh. Anywho I want to thank you ladies for all your support and encouraging words. They have truly helped me during my LIW-itis times. If any changes I will let you guys know!!!!!!!!!!!

Dust to you ladies!!!!! Will miss you guys!

Signing off at #12 (started at like 100-something)

Shans

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to see you leave, Shanshan. But, I completely understand where you're coming from. I was also with someone for over six years (though it wasn't an LDR), but believe me, with all the other obstacles life throws at you, it's frustrating to be on the opposite page from your SO when it comes to marriage. Especially hearing from them that "marriage is in the future." I heard that line too- and I finally said enough is enough after 6.5 years. :geek:

I wish you the best, and I hope to hear from you in the future.

Good luck with everything! *hugs*

audball

Ideal_Rock
*hugs*

Good for you for focusing on yourself right now. I know you're in a place where there is a lot of uncertainty as to whether or not there is any future despite the promises, but focusing on you is a good plan right now.

I've never had to deal with a LDR and I'm sure it's absolute hell. And as M said above, it's hard when on top of the distance you are in a different place than your BF. I hope that you're able to find peace no matter what path that is.

We're here if you want to talk!

LJL

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no! But now you will be able to focus more on YOU, which is infinitely more important :bigsmile:

Please dont forget about us, we are here if you need us!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Shans, sorry to see you go :( There are a lot of lemons in your life, but it sounds like you're making the best of your situation and you know what's right for you and what you need. I've never ever been a LDR girl because of how difficult it is, so I really commend you on making it work with your SO.

We do hope to see you back, and don't ever be afraid to share updates or let us know how you're doing!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LJL|1347890667|3269574 said:
But now you will be able to focus more on YOU, which is infinitely more important

ditto, girl! Take care of yourself and update us!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1347899067|3269651 said:
LJL|1347890667|3269574 said:
But now you will be able to focus more on YOU, which is infinitely more important

ditto, girl! Take care of yourself and update us!

thritto'd!! please take good care of yourself and everything else will follow. good luck to you!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
*big hugs* LDRs are their own special breed of hell, and I think taking a step back from the LIW world and focusing on what you need and how to make your life RIGHT NOW the best it can be is a really good idea.

shanshans2005

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies!
An update for you ladies. Its official my SO and I have officially called it quits after almost 6 yrs. Actually he did and I said okay. Am I annoyed? Yup I am but I know things happen for a reason. Kinda felt like he lost his way now that he lives on his own in NC. Nonetheless, I couldn't hold his hand anymore nor carry the relationship on my own. He need to sort whatever is going on in his life and I just do my own thing is LA. I still love him but I wished him the best in all his endeavors. Yup that sums but my week! Oh and I got my dream job at one of the big 4 accounting firms a few weeks ago! Its been going GREAT!

Sending dust your way ladies!!!!!!!!!

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
shanshans2005|1351046088|3291209 said:
Hi Ladies!
An update for you ladies. Its official my SO and I have officially called it quits after almost 6 yrs. Actually he did and I said okay. Am I annoyed? Yup I am but I know things happen for a reason. Kinda felt like he lost his way now that he lives on his own in NC. Nonetheless, I couldn't hold his hand anymore nor carry the relationship on my own. He need to sort whatever is going on in his life and I just do my own thing is LA. I still love him but I wished him the best in all his endeavors. Yup that sums but my week! Oh and I got my dream job at one of the big 4 accounting firms a few weeks ago! Its been going GREAT!

Sending dust your way ladies!!!!!!!!!

Oh ShanShan, I'm so sorry to hear about that. I was in your situation previously, and I completely understand where you're coming from. You're right; things happen for a reason- you got your dream job~! That's a huge deal! Congrats and best of luck with you new gig, and moving on in life. The new job is just the starting point- things can only get better for you! :appl:

*edited for grammar*

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Shanshan.. I'm so sorry things didn't work out, but it looks like everything's moving forward for you already. Congratulations on your new job! :appl: Relationship milestones are not unique, and you can always create them with anyone. Career accomplishments ARE unique. Congratulations a million times over. Hey, maybe you'll meet a hottie at your new job?? :naughty:

audball

Ideal_Rock
*hugs* good for you for doing what was best for YOU! Enjoy your new job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results