shape
carat
color
clarity

So we set the date

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
For our Christmas party.LoL....Sorry that was mean
30.gif
. So im posting because Yes, christmas is far away, but this year we are hosting a semi-dressy christmas dinner and party for the first time. Little background, C hasnt really celebrated Christmas since 2007 when his mom passed away so this is HUGE. Last night we offically sat down and picked the date, which will be Dec 19.

Now to the reason for my post. C and i want the house in perfect order. Which means, cleaning from top to bottom, getting new furniture, which is way over due and possibly carpet. I guess im kind of freaking out because this is not only our first "hosted" party. Its my first one period. Not only that, but this is gonna require rentals,centerpieces,christmas tree, place cards, and gifts.The reason why i need the rentals is, C is a typical man and doesnt have a formal dining room table actually in place for a table, he has a drum set. Which will need to be moved. Not to mention me cooking, thankfully with my mom, dinner and desert for so far about 15 people. It may end up being about 20.
32.gif
Im now wondering what i got myself into.

So ladies, over the next few months im so gonna need help with decorate and ideas.I mean i guess i shouldnt worry because its so far away but i want and need everything to be as perfect as possible, including myself.
23.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Well we''re here...armed and ready to help you with this one!!!
9.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Um, yeah, that was mean!! LOL!

I love Christmas parties...yay!! Love to help!

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
lol....Thanks Ladies, i feel a little more calm now. I was looking and making a list of everything i need to do and get, and it was a bit overwhelming.....strictly because everything has to be perfect

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
maybe C will surprise you with a proposal at the party :)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
i was SOOOO trying to not think about that. Thanks...lol....
32.gif
23.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
haha im sorry! maybe make sure you can have a glass of wine at the party to keep you calm haha :)

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
haha, how about 2 glasses of mullied wine

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
So i made our invites...Ladies what do you think, and yes im a bit OCD!
32.gif

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Okay, that didnt take...hmmmm, ill post as sson as possibly

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh you BAD BAD girl!
11.gif

I am a Christmas fanatic. I live for Christmas. Ask me anything and I will help! Sounds like fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results