shape
carat
color
clarity

So this may be it - thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dfb

Rough_Rock
I appreciate all the help and guidance you have offered - as a reminder we are looking to upgrade my wife's 10 year old Ering to something a bit nicer than we could afford when we got married -

We were looking for a 1.5 - 1.7, RB, ideal cut, in a G or H, Eye Clean SI1, with medium blue - I have one coming in for review that fits that at 1.58 - has the med blue - but the cert is a GIA 2000 - so before cut was graded by them - so I do not have the angle information - EX/EX on the polish and symmetry - but not sure if it has been on the shelf all this time - or was a trade - in any case, I am having it brought in for evaluation - should get the pictures, sarin and scope tomorrow - will share those when I get them -

BUT - in the mean time - this diamond was presented to me - and while it does not have the medium blue - and is a little smaller weight at 1.51 - it certainly has what appears to be some nice characteristics - what do you guys think about it....

RB
1.51 cw
H
Si1 - completely eye clean
Ex/Ex/Ex on cut, polish and symmetry
Fluro - Faint
Table - 56
Depth - 61.6
Crown Angle - 35
Pav Angle - 40.6
Crown % - 15.5
Pavillion % - 43
Girdle - Thin to Med faceted

HCA = .8

Think there is any chance this may offer the light performance/visuals of a non-branded H&A type cut?

Ideal Scope image sent for it

dfb

Rough_Rock
forgot the idealscope sent for the 1.51 H/Si1

dfb9.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW. That stone looks like a really really tight cut based on the idealscope. While I don''t know too much about rounds, as the recent recipient of a Mark "recommended without reservations" stone, I can say TRUST MARK. He won''t sell you a dog and has been in the business a long time.

Can''t wait to see it set!

dfb

Rough_Rock
bumping this to see if I can get some additional opinions/inputs - thanks

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like a winner to me.

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
What are the dimensions? How they "face up" in size is as important as their technical weight--KWIM
11.gif
?

dfb

Rough_Rock
the 1.51 dimensions are 7.36x7.39x4.54 (this is the one that the above ideal scope has been posted for

still waiting on all the data on the other

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results