shape
carat
color
clarity

So there I was at Holts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Saturday, shopping with Miller, and I run into none other than Canuk!!!! Sweet seeing you.

I loved the blue patent CLs, but opted for something more "festive" and funky. I thought these would be nice at a Christmas party with a basic black dress.

Betseyshoes.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/20/2008 4:07:54 PM
Author:LitigatorChick
Saturday, shopping with Miller, and I run into none other than Canuk!!!! Sweet seeing you.

I loved the blue patent CLs, but opted for something more ''festive'' and funky. I thought these would be nice at a Christmas party with a basic black dress.
Hi:

What are the odds! ya right.... I gotta spend less time (and $$) there...isn''t their first markdown around the corner.....

Great shoes!

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are absolutely to die for Litchick! I love love love them!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Those shoes are hot!!!

I love black and pink together!

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 5:26:16 PM
Author: canuk-gal

I loved the blue patent CLs, but opted for something more ''festive'' and funky. I thought these would be nice at a Christmas party with a basic black dress.
Hi:

What are the odds! ya right.... I gotta spend less time (and $$) there...isn''t their first markdown around the corner.....

Great shoes!

cheers--Sharon

Well, in my first time in Holts today I fell in love with some Prada flats....anyone know when this alleged markdown is happening?? I have been looking for months for flats I like...and I didn''t even bother looking at the price because DH would kill me!!!

LitigatorChick, I saw your beautiful shoes too...gorgeous!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2008 12:14:28 AM
Author: karasue91

Date: 10/20/2008 5:26:16 PM
Author: canuk-gal

Hi:

Great shoes!

cheers--Sharon

Well, in my first time in Holts today I fell in love with some Prada flats....anyone know when this alleged markdown is happening?? I have been looking for months for flats I like...and I didn''t even bother looking at the price because DH would kill me!!!

LitigatorChick, I saw your beautiful shoes too...gorgeous!
HI:

Wellll, funny you should ask! They have a personal shopping night on the 12th--so I think ithe markdownwill be at the end of the month--not sooner as I beleived. I have a pair of shoes coming and they are not on sale--but they will not be around for the first markdown so I am buying them now. (Zanotti tortoise pumps to match the black ones I love.)

cheers--Sharon

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, those are some sexay shoes
31.gif
31.gif
!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
You would not believe the attention these shoes get from men and women. They have their own fan club!!! The other day I was wearing them with a black skirt and a pair of Wolford front seam hosiery, and I had 3 random men approach me, and every SA in every store nearly fell over.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/16/2008 4:58:36 PM
Author: LitigatorChick
You would not believe the attention these shoes get from men and women. They have their own fan club!!! The other day I was wearing them with a black skirt and a pair of Wolford front seam hosiery, and I had 3 random men approach me, and every SA in every store nearly fell over.
HI:

I can believe it--the pink draws your eye and they are very feminine.

cheers--Sharon

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can I ask who makes them Litchick? I have not stopped thinking of these shoes-they are so gorgeous!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Betsey Johnson makes them. I wish I had a fun holiday party to wear them for because I would buy them! I love them in the fuschia.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry - I''m slow on this forum these days!!! Yep, they are Betsey Johnson, and very reasonably priced. I wear them to work, and I plan on wearing them to our holiday party as well!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh thanks equestrienne and Litchick!! I''m in love with them. I wonder do they ship to Ireland
11.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
LC,

I am sure they were looking at you, not just the shoes. I imagine you are a very pretty woman. Shoes don''t maketh the hottie!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results