shape
carat
color
clarity

So now that I''m married....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Where do I go to post just whatever?

Like, I''m wanting to get my hair cut, since I was holding off until after the wedding.

So, now I''m wondering what style would be cute to go for, and I wanted advice, and well, I don''t know, can I post it here, even though it''s not directly related to weddings?

When I first met Paul, I''d just cut my hair, and it was a DRASTIC cut for me, since I''d always had LONG hair, this seemed SO short. It had lots of layers, anyway, this is a picture of it like it was, although I call it short, it still fell below my shoulders.

shorthairjen.jpg

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
But now my hair is much longer again, and it falls along the middle of my back. Here''s a picture to show the current length:

backofhair.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would post in hang-out. I have the same hair issues. I grew it out for our wedding and my DH and I have been together so long he has seen my hair from chin length (which he loves!) to mid back. He begs me to cut my hair all the time. Now with the baby coming I might just give in. I just am addicted to pony tails and it scares me to go too short.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Anyway, to get to my point, I''m ready, over ready, really, for a hair cut. I want something shorter, but not by any means SHORT. Shoulder length is about my limit.

I have thick hair, and it''s wavy and can be unruly. However, it behaves pretty well and I love that I have so much body, but I''ve also sort of experienced how the shorter it is, the bigger it can become. It also gets more curly and less wavy with less length.

Here is a cut I''ve considered, but I can''t ever tell if the cut would work for my hair type, or my face or body type. I don''t know a stylist in this area yet, and I''m scared to just go in and "trust" someone I don''t know to know what to do, or to understand what I''m saying, or whether or not they''d say if it would look ridiculous on my head.

possiblehaircut.jpg

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
The hangout section would be best, probably. or family and home.

Your hair looks great, by the way!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Oh, congratulations, Tacori!!! When are you due?

Yeah, I have the rule that it must be able to fit in a ponytail, too. Always!!

Paul doesn''t want me to get it cut, but it''s seriously not even been trimmed in months and it needs something, badly!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I''ll try to link it. I''m not sure I know how, but I''ll try. Thanks, girls. I''m off to family home and whatever you said it was called! Thanks again!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/1/2007 1:04:59 PM
Author: fisherofmengirly
Oh, congratulations, Tacori!!! When are you due?

Yeah, I have the rule that it must be able to fit in a ponytail, too. Always!!

Paul doesn''t want me to get it cut, but it''s seriously not even been trimmed in months and it needs something, badly!!

Thank you! We are very excited. I am due in October.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results