shape
carat
color
clarity

so happy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
D and I just got back from our valentines dinner and we spent the whole time talking about our future engagement and wedding! Don''t you just love it when they''re excited about it too. We know what venue we want and were talking about what else to book and other things. Cant wait until July to go to NY now to get that ring! Hope everyone else had a good night!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How exciting!
36.gif

I''m having a very ordinary night... studying.
14.gif
FI is away in Edmonton, so... ixnay on a special evening! It''s actually the 3rd V-day out of 4 since we got together that one of us is away.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
aww no. You will have to celebrate when he gets back!
It is very exciting-I just hate the fact that it will be 2009 before we can get married!

Here is the venue that we are hoping to get
http://www.cabracastle.com/

Its so beautiful!

iheartcushions

Rough_Rock
Awww... I love conversations like that!!
1.gif
So fun!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah they definitely are! I love how happy they make me feel!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
We ended up talking a little over IM last night, and we talked about the wedding too! We changed our date and decided to go for a lower-key lunch reception, so we need to find a new reception venue, and we discussed it. We have two contenders, and we''ll visit them on March 6th once he gets back. I can''t wait!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great news anchor! You must be so excited to view the venues!! I have driven past the cabra castle a couple of times, but I can''t wait until I can go in and have a proper look around. They have some great photos on the website though in the wedding section. It''s so nice when FF is interested in talking and laughing about it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results