shape
carat
color
clarity

So, funny story

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
When Macs die, the DIE.

So I posted earlier on my old computer. And about 20 minutes after posting the cake balls, it was dead and I was on my way to the Mac store to buy a new one.

Hooray for new computers. I do feel a little sick to my stomach about having to spend all of that money. But oh well. C''est la vie.

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
serves you right for getting all fussed about balls
27.gif

LS

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
I just got a new MacBook yesterday!!! I''ve always been a PC girl so this is very new and scary for me. To be honest, I''m having buyer''s remorse
39.gif

How old was your Mac when it died? Which one did you get to replace it?
Any tips to help a girl switch from PC to Mac?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 10:02:47 PM
Author: LostSapphire
27.gif

LS

LOL!

But princesss, that sucks! What was wrong with it?

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 10:03:59 PM
Author: chiapet
I just got a new MacBook yesterday!!! I''ve always been a PC girl so this is very new and scary for me. To be honest, I''m having buyer''s remorse
39.gif

How old was your Mac when it died? Which one did you get to replace it?

Any tips to help a girl switch from PC to Mac?
Don''t feel bad. I''ve had my MAC for a year now and I still don''t know how to use it that well. I am much more comfortable on my PC at work.

It is fun having a new computer though!!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
My old Mac was almost 5. I never had to do ANYTHING for it. I''m a total convert, though, so I can talk about how amazing they are all day. I hate using my PC at work.

As far as transitioning, spend a solid day or two just goofing around on it. Play with the programs and see what they do. Have fun. It''s pretty intuitive once you get a little used to where all of the buttons are.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I have a macbook for work (I work at home) and an old iBook for personal stuff. The iBook is on its last legs, and I am going to be DEPRESSED when it dies. They are amazing, but so expensive! However, the good news is, wait till you see the great new changes they have made. I love iPhoto on my work comp, hate the old version!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 10:02:47 PM
Author: LostSapphire
27.gif

LS
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results