shape
carat
color
clarity

SO frustrated!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2007 11:57:17 PM
Author: curiopotter
You know, your proposal stores are just a testament to how little men pay attention to their surroundings. lol

by the way..... was this supposed to be reassuring?!
19.gif
for gypsy maybe.... alas.... the buffalo was my husband''s *PLAN*
38.gif
37.gif
those pics I took on spring break? well I didn''t get a pic but they had some buffalo and when we passed them I said, "too bad the ring isn''t done - here''s a perfect spot" LMAO!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was meant to be reassuring, although I can see that it wasn''t.

It is lovely to want a perfect, romantic proposal. Heck who doesn''t. But well, our proposal fit "us".. we''re quirky and see things differently, and well just "us"... and we work. So did the proposal, and it was just as quirky and ''off'' as we are and it worked. All I was saying was, even if the proposal isn''t perfect, the man still is, and that''s what matters.
2.gif
And it gives us something to chuckle about every now and again when we reminise. Which is nice.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Curio....anything new to share with us?

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
I wish! He was supposed to have some drawings done for me a few weeks ago, but he never called or emailed me. I''ve been unbelievably busy with school and now finals, so I''m assuming he is also. It''s been tough not getting an answer from him, but honestly, I don''t have the time to drive over to his house to look at the pictures even if I wanted to.

Finals end on May 10th so I expect to hear from him around that time. I just have to be patient and hope all this time he''s had to think about my ring will yield a better result.

I''m hoping I''ll have the ring by July! Our 4 year anniversary is on July 10th and my b-day is July 8th (my FF was my birthday present) so I''m hoping maaaayyybe I''ll get a proposal sometime around there? I hope? :D
19.gif

I''m definitely excited to post the pictures though. sheesh.

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2007 7:33:35 PM
Author: curiopotter
I wish! He was supposed to have some drawings done for me a few weeks ago, but he never called or emailed me. I''ve been unbelievably busy with school and now finals, so I''m assuming he is also. It''s been tough not getting an answer from him, but honestly, I don''t have the time to drive over to his house to look at the pictures even if I wanted to.

Finals end on May 10th so I expect to hear from him around that time. I just have to be patient and hope all this time he''s had to think about my ring will yield a better result.

I''m hoping I''ll have the ring by July! Our 4 year anniversary is on July 10th and my b-day is July 8th (my FF was my birthday present) so I''m hoping maaaayyybe I''ll get a proposal sometime around there? I hope? :D
19.gif

I''m definitely excited to post the pictures though. sheesh.
Maybe your boyfriend already has it and is going to surprise you... probably wishful thinking but maybe. Think about it this way, you are fortunate to be able to have it done custom, and a friend who will make sure it looks nice. It would be driving me nuts too though
2.gif
. Especially since he hasn''t proposed yet and that''s exciting in and of itself.

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely wishful thinking. He hasn''t sized me properly yet, I haven''t seen the new design concept, and I haven''t seen any wax so... very doubtful.

I''m just on cruise-control right now as far as excitement. I don''t want to get overly excited because setbacks usually happen, so I''m just trying to stay calm and wait for his call.

What I''m really excited about is how my boyfriend will propose and what he''ll say... he''s not a very emotional person, and has never really suprised me with anything, so that excites me, because I have a feeling he''s going to get pretty teary and so will I.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results