shape
carat
color
clarity

So bummed...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

les12

Shiny_Rock
Well, my Martha Stewart china and crystal apparently got discontinued and I''m really upset!! I was so excited about it, the only china pattern and crystal that I could actually see myself using, and now it''s gone
7.gif
What should I do?? The patterns were exclusive to Macy''s, the "french knot" china in gold, and "shower" crystal. Even if I can find them elsewhere, I cannot afford to get all my place settings on my own without listing them to a registry. I know that sounds selfish, but I don''t have much on my registry and this is one thing I was really looking forward to. Is it possible that they will bring these patterns back?? ah, I''m just so disappointed.

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
That is a really pretty pattern! I can see why you are disappointed it is being discontinued and I can definitely understand not being able to buy a whole china set right before your wedding too! The only patterns we liked were really pricey and we knew that we would never spend that money on ourselves, nor would many guests give us such expensive gifts. What we ended up doing is choosing a simple ''main'' pattern and then getting the accent plates for one of the patterns we really like. COuld you do something like that? Buy just the accent or salad plates and mix it in with a simple silver band pattern? That way you can still have sort of the look you like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results