shape
carat
color
clarity

Snow in colorado

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
I live just north of Denver....and I''m ready to move to Phoenix

This is a picture of our deck. the brown thing in the lowe right corner is our hot tub. and there are benches along the railing on the far end.

snow1.jpg

Picture from inside. The bottom of that window is even with our deck.

snow4.jpg

Our swing in the back yard

snow2.jpg

The hydrant out front

snow3.jpg

And of course my boy...Oliver Riley...I just cleared that path about 30 minutes before I took this picture.

snow5.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
I thought Albuquerque was bad. I heard they cancelled all flights in Denver. Move to ABQ. It isn''t as stinkin hot as Phoneix or as cold as Denver.

Your poor little guy discovering the white stuff.

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
Its pretty bad. They did cancel all flights out of DIA. There are about 4700 people stranded out there. My husband got on a flight this morning to go to Arkansas for work and was supposed to come back tomorrow. I''m just hoping he can catch a flight. This isn''t normal for Colorado, usually we have pretty mild winters. They just said its not even close to being done, probably wont let up until noon tomorrow.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gosh, I hate being stranded in the airport. It happened to me once and there were no hotels and I slept on the floor with my co-worker. I really feel for those travelers after experiencing it for myself!!!
8.gif
I hope they aren't stranded too long.

Good luck and stay warm. Hopefully your husband makes it home safe and sound!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
That is crazy!!! Your dog is soooo cute! Well, I think you cured me. We live about 5 min from the beach and today I was thinking about how boring the weather is...It really doesn''t change. I thought it would be so nice to live where it was cold and snowy....Christmasy! Oh my, your pics convince me I am not tough enough! Good luck with this storm!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw it on the news, you got hit with a wopper of a storm, stay safe. I hope your hubby catches a flight soon. Last year I got stuck in an airport due to snow. Was on a plane all ready to take off, sat on the plane for an hour and then the announcement came... Please gather your belongings, the airport is now closed!!!! That sucked!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s a lot of white stuff.

Try and look on the bright side, you''re definitely having a white xmas.

Hope your hubby makes it home safe!

dolphingirl22

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. It looks like he may be able to make it home today. One of the buyers down there has a jet and told them they could take it. They will try to fly into jeffco, a smaller airport thats only a few miles away from our house. I just heard DIA is closed until tomorrow, I just feel so bad for all of those people trying to get to their families for Christmas.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a lot of snow!! My friend''s parents are stuck in Denver...had tix to fly out to Washington state for Christmas, but it looks like they won''t make it.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting your pictures. They really bring the news to life. Hope your husband gets home.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results