shape
carat
color
clarity

Snarkalicious Idol Blog Part Deux 4.18

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah i would have voted more for elliott but i was not too sure what charges apply if you use your cell? i saw on the fox website that the 866 # is toll free? i have sprint which has included long distance and i have free minutes after 9pm..so i guess i don''t pay anything extra? because if that is the case, i would have sat there the whole time voting, i was just watching TV so i could have continued calling til 11 with no additional charges?

if that is the case then next week if E is still there, i''m going to go to town!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always thought it was toll free. If you have free minutes after 9:00, then I would assume you wouldn''t be charged. Since text messages are based on "texting", I think those people would be charged for the word "vote"

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 1:04:51 PM
Author: Cailet

I REALLY REALLY hope MACE goes tonight. He is just not on par with the rest of the contestants. And if he does the little lean over to one side and half raise the arm on the other side boy band approved move one more time I am flying out to LA and slapping him silly.
And i''m on the flight with you!!!! i''ll be pulling on his ponytail!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 7:43:29 PM
Author: fortheloveofdiamonds
Date: 4/19/2006 1:04:51 PM
Author: Cailet
I REALLY REALLY hope MACE goes tonight. He is just not on par with the rest of the contestants. And if he does the little lean over to one side and half raise the arm on the other side boy band approved move one more time I am flying out to LA and slapping him silly.

And i''m on the flight with you!!!! i''ll be pulling on his ponytail!

I''ll be asking him if he filed my Tax extension correctly -- or perhaps won my Personal Injury lawsuit.
31.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
It will make a nice trip with you ladies in tow. Speaking of L.A., I read in the newspaper that a local radio station is having a "singing" contest on Saturday. The prize is a weekend in L.A. What do you think ladies? Should I enter to win my ticket to pull on Ace''s ponytail????

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 7:52:09 PM
Author: fortheloveofdiamonds
It will make a nice trip with you ladies in tow. Speaking of L.A., I read in the newspaper that a local radio station is having a ''singing'' contest on Saturday. The prize is a weekend in L.A. What do you think ladies? Should I enter to win my ticket to pull on Ace''s ponytail????

oh yes, you could be our first PS celebrity
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
I found this article in a gossip community and I thought you guys might enjoy it!

Who''s the ''A.I.'' Diva? -- Hint: It''s Not a Woman
Ace and Chris are high maintenance
By TMZ STAFF

(April 19, 2:20PM ET) -- As the ''American Idol'' competition heats up, the divas have emerged -- and they are not Kellie, Paris or Katharine.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ that Ace Young and Chris Daughtry are hands down the most difficult contestants for producers to handle. Once source called Ace and Chris, who are roommates, "constant complainers." They complain about everything from song selections to shopping.

As one source said: "If either one of them got kicked off the show, the producers would be very happy."

As for another male who appeared on Tuesday night, the reviews were much better. Rod Stewart was, as one ''A.I.'' staffer said, "a great guy." Stewart, who knows a thing or two about music, took his role seriously but was easygoing and fun.

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 8:14:40 PM
Author: mrssalvo

oh yes, you could be our first PS celebrity
36.gif
LOL! its a little Kansas contest. LOL.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
anyone watching?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, They got it right!!!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Bottom 3: Chris, Paris and Ace.

I''m so glad that Elliott was not in the bottom 3. Does anyone else but me think that they send home whoever got the lowest amounts of votes but dicker around with the other two????

Anyways, Ace deserved to go. His farewell performance was horrid. "This is MY time!" Meh.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I watched!!
35.gif

Ok..Rod Stewart needs to stay out of the tanning beds for a while and get a new hair dresser!!!!!!!!

I couldn''t believe Chris was in the bottom 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

I''m happy Ace went home...it was about time!!!

How in the hell does Kellie get more votes than Chris??? I''m in shock!!!!

And why put Taylor in that uncomfortable situation?...I felt bad for him when Ryan told him he had to choose...
32.gif

What did everyone think??

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
***SPOILER***

DING DONG THE ACE IS DEAD! WOOOHOOOO!!! Good job, America.

Except I definitely don''t agree with the other 2 in the bottom 3!! Wow! I guess Pickler got everyone with her "well if nothing else I have cute shoes" comment last night. That was kinda cute. lol.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
FTLOD maybe they do just play around with the bottom two?....to make people go out and vote more! I just can''t get over how Kellie and Paris got more votes than Chris?
5.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aiigh poor TAYLOR!!! That was so deliciously mean of the producers to do to him. Dialidol got it right AGAIN this week .. with CHRIS in the bottom!

KIWI wins this round, Lemon-suckers!
2.gif

But guess EVERYBODY wins with the final conquest against skeevy Sir Meh-a-lot.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
FTLOD, I sooooo agree. They definitely screw around with the bottom 3. There''s no way Chris and Paris were the other 2!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, well i'm somewhat in a daze from flipping channels b/t idol and Alias
32.gif

but all I can say is WOW!!! first of all, woo hoo, taylor is safe and looking pretty dang HOT
30.gif
tonight. and hello, what about putting taylor on the spot having him stand with the group of 3 that he thought was safe
23.gif
and then taylor faking even Ryan out when he heads to the group with Chris, paris, and Ace and smooth moves over to the "assumed" lowest vote group. I'll admit, I thought they were the lowest for a second but then thought how ironic if it's the group with Chris and then it set in, that OMG, Chris is in the bottom 3
23.gif
anyway, whohoo, bye bye mAce and next week should be a true test of talet..andrea bucele..

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 9:39:46 PM
Author: mrssalvo

first of all, woo hoo, taylor is safe and looking pretty dang HOT
30.gif
tonight.
I loves me some Taylor!!!!
30.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 9:38:27 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
FTLOD, I sooooo agree. They definitely screw around with the bottom 3. There's no way Chris and Paris were the other 2!

According to DIALIDOL Paris and Chris actually were the other low-vote getters, You guys are FORGETTING that singing first is a VOTE KILLER. People forget you! Plus he looked like a backround player in GUYS N DOLLS last night!!

Kellie gets "Vote for the Worst" votes too!

I did notice they said, Taylor "didn't necesarrily have the most votes" ... as if, like, if he did - SHOW OVER. Why go on even?

FYI: Dialidol had TAYLOR, MCPHEE & ELLIOTT tied for #1 ... so you Elliott voters, your work is paying off!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think they mess with the remaining bottom 2 either but I really have know idea
33.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Sorry if my first post was a spoiler!!!!! I didn''t add an alert
14.gif

Hopefully the West Coasters will forgive me
12.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 9:42:05 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 4/19/2006 9:38:27 PM

FYI: Dialidol had TAYLOR, MCPHEE & ELLIOTT tied for #1 ... so you Elliott voters, your work is paying off!!

Yay! Yay, yay, yay. Next time I''ll vote a ton more! If Elliott, McPhee and Taylor were the final 3, I think I''d be happy. I''m just not on the Chris bandwagon.
38.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Glad Mace is gone...but Chris in the bottom 3! What the heck is going on? I have to get more serious about my voting next week! If Chris and Taylor both were to go...I doubt I would watch the rest of the season. I do like Elliot, but not enough to watch if the other guys are gone!

I tried voting for Chris last night for a long time (20mins), and could only get through twice. But, I got through to Taylor's three times really quickly in between trying to vote for Chris! Doesn't really make sense to me, but maybe people gave up because they couldn't get through?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooohoooo!!! I was REALLY worried tonite...a bunch of people at my office had Elliott to go along with Ace...BUT YES FINALLY something went right!!!!! I was so happy to see Elliott in the top 4 position even though KellieSmellie was in there with him, after her horrible performance last nite, she must have a strong fan base.

I was REALLY bummed to see Chris in the bottom three! Yikes, I better ratchet up the voting next week for him and Elliott big time. I was telling a gal at work today that I know Chris has a huge fan base BUT something someone on here said about voting for him struck me, something like he has a huge fan base so they didn't think they have to vote for him. I kind of was feeling the same way, like he didn't need my votes because I know SO many other people love him, but DAMN I guess he does need me after all!!

Yay for Elliott-voters!! Same time next week!

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Just goes to show that when your time is up, its up!

I am sure that Ace, Mandisa and the others who will leave AI before this competition is over will be just fine...Talent scouts, labels with contracts will want them as soon as they are available, so I am not worried about them one bit.

When it gets down to the last 3 or 4, THEN we are talking serious sh$% and all bets are off!
emotion-18.gif
So, alot of us were surprised that Chris was in the bottom three, eh? It just goes to show that NO ONE is safe EVER from being out of this competition, not even Chris.

I was surprised immensely that Kellie was safe...wow, she has got a majorly strong fan base, moreso than anyone here on PS knew, that is for sure.

Next week, will be a challenge that will definitely sift out those who can and those who simply cannot adapt...should be very tricky! I am excited that things are heating up!
emsmilep.gif

It just was not meant for Ace to go any further and that''s ok with me...

I want the winner to be one who has all of the major elements that the American Idol should to win...NOT just popularity...

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
It''s obviously a popularity contest (or votefortheworst) for Kellie now cuz she sure ain''t there cuz of her singin...she''s so completely outclassed by the other singers now that Ace is finally gone! Somehow, I can see him on a Soap Opera where he can be barechested and gaze dramatically!

BTW Rod Stewart''s baby was just the cutest little thing, and it looked as though his daughters were in the audience with his wife? He seems very charming, although I don''t think his hair has moved since 1972!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I wasn''t surprised at the bottom 3. Chris''s performance of "Wonderful World" was not all that great and he went early which is never good.

Besides, if you think about it, Chris would be better off not to win so he is not forced to follow in the path the Idol producers want him to go. I think he''d actually do much better being able to make his own choices. He''s an individual and I bet won''t like being "molded" by the AI machine.

So, who goes next?

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
I never watch AI, but I've been this one a little. And I just wanted to post because it's really making me mad now. My two favorites are (of course) not going to win. Why do they always love the people who sound exactly like everyone else? I don't know everyone's names but the blonde girl seems to be one of the favorites and to me, she sounds like every other female pop/country singer out there. I really, really like Chris and of course he won't win because he has actual talent and a nice, unique sound. And I really liked Ace, too, but of course he's already gone.
7.gif

ETA apparently the majority here doesn't like Ace...I actually only heard him sing once and it was great. And who's Elliot? Is he the guy with grey hair?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/19/2006 8:20:15 PM
Author: EBree
I found this article in a gossip community and I thought you guys might enjoy it!

Who''s the ''A.I.'' Diva? -- Hint: It''s Not a Woman
Ace and Chris are high maintenance
By TMZ STAFF

(April 19, 2:20PM ET) -- As the ''American Idol'' competition heats up, the divas have emerged -- and they are not Kellie, Paris or Katharine.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ that Ace Young and Chris Daughtry are hands down the most difficult contestants for producers to handle. Once source called Ace and Chris, who are roommates, ''constant complainers.'' They complain about everything from song selections to shopping.

As one source said: ''If either one of them got kicked off the show, the producers would be very happy.''

As for another male who appeared on Tuesday night, the reviews were much better. Rod Stewart was, as one ''A.I.'' staffer said, ''a great guy.'' Stewart, who knows a thing or two about music, took his role seriously but was easygoing and fun.
I can''t speak for Ace - but this is in exact OPPOSITE than what our paper reported - I think it came from Entertainment Tonight. Chris IS their favorite as far as personality. He was voted most popular.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad Mace is gone. Gawd, was he grating on my nerves.

I''m very surprised Chris was in the bottom 3. But, in retrospect, my friends and I think it was a sheer numbers expectation. None of us voted for Chris as we all THOUGHT he was safe. I think quite a bit of that went on. We were so focused on Elliot because of his trouble last week in the voting. I believe being in the bottom three with have a positive influence in the voting next week for Chris.

We all have our favorites - but at this point I think any of these singers deserve to be there - Kellie included - she comes across sweet w/ presence.

Did I hear correctly - next week is Opera?
23.gif
Should be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results