shape
carat
color
clarity

smashbox photo finish foundation primer..??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you like tinted moisturizer I love the Laura Mercier one. I use the oil free. It has great coverage and is SPF 20. It covers nicely.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Dfan will check it out..

sera

Ideal_Rock
I''ve used it before and didn''t have any problems with it.

I tend to use Cosmedicine Medi-Matte because it has SPF 20 (my main concern was SPF and making the make up last all day), anti-oxidants, mattifier and moisturizer. I also use their facial cleanser because it does not irritate my sensitive skin- I can even use it on my eyes and it doesn''t sting. I haven''t had any issue removing silicone products. It feels thick going on but I don''t feel it once it''s on.

I love Sephora and all the samples I get! I''ve tried a lot. I tried Napleon Perdis... I can''t remember how much I liked it, but I know I didn''t "not" like it. Another one I like is Dr. Brandt Pores No More. It goes on super light and has oil control; it feels very soft. I also like Bare Escentuals bareVitamins. I tried the new one from Benefit (Dr. Feelgood) and wasn''t impressed. I got a sample of Laura Geller Spackle and didn''t like it. I can''t exactly recall about The Present by Philosophy... I know I didn''t hate it... I think it might have been okay.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results