shape
carat
color
clarity

Small vibrant blue zircon studs for daughters birthday

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Hello lovely ladies
Can anyone help me to find a small, inexpensive pair of brilliant blue zircon studs for my daughters 13th birthday?
my budget is maximum £150 (preferably lower).
Any ideas most welcome !
Thank you x

Adam95

Shiny_Rock
I love natural blue zircon, not to be confused with the synthetic CZ. It is treated to get that color but so pretty and still nice in its natural color as well. Don't know of any studs, but good luck!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there. I don’t know of any specifically but I would recommend reaching out to Jeff Davies Gemstones

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A quick etsy search shows oodles of choices. Start there and see what colors and size you prefer, then post pics here if you want us to take a look. Also, gold or silver?

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Thank you
There are lots of choices but I have no idea what to look for! Prices are also across a huge range so it’s a tricky.
I will see what I can find and then post here for opinions.

rungirl

Shiny_Rock
Hello lovely ladies
Can anyone help me to find a small, inexpensive pair of brilliant blue zircon studs for my daughters 13th birthday?
my budget is maximum £150 (preferably lower).
Any ideas most welcome !
Thank you x

Would these work? Not sure on conversion rate how close this us to you budget:

fantapanda

Shiny_Rock

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
I bought a pair of blue zircons and found sterling snap in settings at JTV, they are pretty and only cost about $40 for settings and stones....Maybe this would work, esp if you are worried about her losing them...

Christinak

Shiny_Rock
Thanks very much for the responses. I am considering options and will come back to the thread for support if I find something I want to explore further and get advice on.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Try Jim McCormick. He always has blue zircons.

https://Facebook.com/thegemstonejoint/ contact him if there are none on his Facebook page. He has auctions also, and I was able to get an oval for a ring and a matching pair of rounds for my daughter.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can recommend etsy vendor Jetflair for stud earrings - she has them in silver and in gold, with various colored gemstones including blue zircon. You could message her directly to see if she has an especially vibrant pair of blue zircons in stock.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/jetflair?search_query=zircon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results