shape
carat
color
clarity

Sleepy, Velvety Blue Sapphire and OEC Diamond Three Stone Bezel Engagement Ring

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful blue! I love the inspo and your ring looks fantastic!! Just gorgeous!

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! What a beauty! I absolutely love it! Just as your 5 stone ring. Would you mind sharing the specs of the stones? It looks so perfect!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well this is just gorgeous! That colour is to die for, but the ring you've created is swoon some & absolutely perfect! Looks so weighty too - it's fabulous!

Sparklemore

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow! What a beauty! I absolutely love it! Just as your 5 stone ring. Would you mind sharing the specs of the stones? It looks so perfect!

Sure! Here is the GIA report for the blue sapphire. One side diamond is certified too and is E color, European cut and SI1, around 6 mm. Other diamond is similar in size but has more warmth to it and isn’t quite as clear, but I think they work really well as a set. Lots of personality. E48E7698-06CC-48CD-9D1F-ABBC8421A9A5.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this so much. The milgrain is glorious, and the blue is a seriously perfect color.

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
Sure! Here is the GIA report for the blue sapphire. One side diamond is certified too and is E color, European cut and SI1, around 6 mm. Other diamond is similar in size but has more warmth to it and isn’t quite as clear, but I think they work really well as a set. Lots of personality. E48E7698-06CC-48CD-9D1F-ABBC8421A9A5.jpeg

Thank you! Amazing design! Could you tell the size of the diamonds of your 5 stone? It looks so perfect!

Sparklemore

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! Amazing design! Could you tell the size of the diamonds of your 5 stone? It looks so perfect!

Middle OEC is about 5.5mm, and the rest go down slightly in size from there. Total carat weight is right at 2 carats.

paragon1234

Shiny_Rock
Could I please see a photo of it in dim indoor lighting? I love the colour of yours and I'm debating changing the sapphire in my engagement ring for a lighter one, but want to know how much of an improvement it would be.

MariMeow

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous color :kiss2:

And may I just say...? there's something very genius about having it on a bezel, but then allowing light in with those tall cathedral arches. Best of both worlds!

Sparklemore

Shiny_Rock
Could I please see a photo of it in dim indoor lighting? I love the colour of yours and I'm debating changing the sapphire in my engagement ring for a lighter one, but want to know how much of an improvement it would be.

Here it is in pretty dim lighting... still holds some blue

3AB00054-DEF0-42BF-9D11-47D8EBBCB92B.jpeg

Sparklemore

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous color :kiss2:

And may I just say...? there's something very genius about having it on a bezel, but then allowing light in with those tall cathedral arches. Best of both worlds!

Yes agree!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results