shape
carat
color
clarity

Skinactives looks very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Has anybody had any experience with Skinactives? Their products look quite interesting. I like the "mix it yourself" concept, too.

I''m thinking of emailing them to see what they recommend for my skin.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I just received my first order today. Lipids, DMAE, Be Kind Rewind cream, CHAS, a wash...forgot whatelse!
But I plan on adding some actives to my Gold Bond for a body lotion.
Next I am going to mix up my own eye creams.

I have been using a LightStim for 1 week. No big changes of course, but I''m not giving up.
I''m looking for a moisturizing serum to apply 30 minutes before the LightStim treatment without
paying 90.00 !!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
I have purchased a few of their products and so far I''m very happy and it cost me a fraction of what other skin care products cost. The product that really works for me is their sea kelp bioferment for skin cleansing and the rosacea serum. I have mild rosacea and this really worked to reduce redness. I''m truly amazed! I''m also trying the Let''s Make Collagen serum and the Bright-I cream. They seem like great products, but it''s still too early to tell. I''m thinking about buying the marine cream kit. It''s basically making your own Creme de la Mer body lotion, but strips out the unnecessary ingredients/packaging making it much less expensive and supposedly just as effective.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 10:05:09 PM
Author: bebe
I just received my first order today. Lipids, DMAE, Be Kind Rewind cream, CHAS, a wash...forgot whatelse!
But I plan on adding some actives to my Gold Bond for a body lotion.
Next I am going to mix up my own eye creams.

I have been using a LightStim for 1 week. No big changes of course, but I''m not giving up.
I''m looking for a moisturizing serum to apply 30 minutes before the LightStim treatment without
paying 90.00 !!
bebe,

I bought the LightStim too, but got too lazy and haven''t used it. I''ll be curious to hear how it works for you. It got great reviews.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Regarding the LightStim, I''ve noticed a slight improvement on my hands. Nothing yet on my face and neck, but I''m not giving up.
I''ve declared war on my aging face!

I need to go back and research the products I bought. I do plan to use the Rewind cream on my chest. Lots of sun damage there.
Portia, how are you using the Collagen? And the sea kelp? I have them, but need to go back and figure out how to use them.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
bebe,

I''m actually thinking of getting another LightStim and using both to cut down on time. I gave up because it takes 20 minutes a day and some days I just don''t have the time to sit and do that. And I totally understand about declaring war... haha! I''m right there with you! I especially hate it when my SIL (for 7 yrs. in a row) thinks I''m older than her when I''m not. She always says she gets confused and because I ''seem'' older. Now I have a total complex about my aging face! Who wants to hear that every year and what woman even *says* that to another woman?!
23.gif

The sea kelp comes in a plastic jar and they also include 4 vials - one for making facial cleanser, one for shampoo and two different fragrances. I haven''t tried making the shampoo, but I really love the cleanser. My skin looks so much better after using it... no redness at all. As for the collagen, it''s a serum which I apply to my face after washing and just leave it on. Doesn''t smell that great, but goes away after a couple of minutes.

Have you been to the Skin Actives forums? Interesting information and lots of ''recipes''. I get totally confused by all the info so for now I''m just sticking with my simple plan. I''ve heard the DMAE, Be Kind Rewind and CHAS products mentioned on the forums. You''ll have to let us know how it''s working for you.

bebe

Ideal_Rock
portia, I have been researching on SA''s. And asked my first question this morning. I''ve got a long way to go before I get the hang of all this.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Just read your post over on SA. I''m anxious to hear the responses. I find it all very confusing - information overload! I also found out (too late) that you''re supposed to refrigerate some of these products. I think the ones that contain EGF.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results