shape
carat
color
clarity

Skin care month before wedding

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
So here''s the story (and please keep in mind I''m not trying to brag, this is just how it is for me) I NEVER break out with acne. Never Ever. A couple days ago I started to. I''ve never used a special face soap just regular soap in the shower and thats always work fine. Skin isn''t too dry or too oily. It''s just ....regular? So my question is, how do I go about this? I don''t want to use some product that will make me break out more but it''s kind of bothering me! Thanks for any advice ladies :)

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t tell you how much better my problem skin looks when I''m drinking water day in and day out.

Minimize stress in a way that makes sense for you. Taking time to breathe each day. You''ll be lovely.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I would high tail it to the dermatologist and take their recommendations. Don''t try and experiment with new face products a month before the wedding.

I never break out either and I used to work for a company selling topical derm perscriptions acne products however, the minute I got engaged, I started to break out. For a year my derm was telling me to use a 2% salicylic acid cleanser in conjunction with my retinoid and antibiodic and I wasn''t listening. Well I started listening a few months before my wedding and my skin was perfectly clear on my wedding day. A month later...no acne and no perscription products either. I don''t get it but I''m glad I listened to my derm.

I must have made at least 4 derm appointements the month of my wedding. I was seriously living there but it was the best decision I made.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2009 12:33:12 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
I would high tail it to the dermatologist and take their recommendations. Don''t try and experiment with new face products a month before the wedding.

I never break out either and I used to work for a company selling topical derm perscriptions acne products however, the minute I got engaged, I started to break out. For a year my derm was telling me to use a 2% salicylic acid cleanser in conjunction with my retinoid and antibiodic and I wasn''t listening. Well I started listening a few months before my wedding and my skin was perfectly clear on my wedding day. A month later...no acne and no perscription products either. I don''t get it but I''m glad I listened to my derm.

I must have made at least 4 derm appointements the month of my wedding. I was seriously living there but it was the best decision I made.

I would totally do that but I don''t have health insurance right now or really any extra money I could use to go
7.gif
Poop. I think I will hightail it on the water drinking, I already drink a fair amount since I live at a higher altitude but an extra bottle a day probably couldn''t hurt ;-)

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I used to use regular soap on my face and then one day I woke up and my skin was yucky.I think it just changes as you get older. That was 10 years ago. I started using Clinque 3 step, and have never used anything else since. Soap free, fragrance free and hypoallergenic, my skin has been perfect ever since. Good luck!

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
I echo the suggestion for water.

Do not change your routine up - that''s the best way to initiate a skin break out. Also, I am not sure how long you have had your new kitten for but when my cats spend a lot of time rubbing on my face or licking my chin, I start to break out within a few days. So, if your new guy is fond of licking or rubbing, that could be the cause of your breakout (as could weather and stress).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results