shape
carat
color
clarity

Sketchers Shape Ups

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I have the original MBT Boost sneakers (the Sketchers shoe is modeled after those) and I do find them effective. I always wear them when I do my daily hike, and the muscles in the backs of my legs and butt are definitely firmer and more toned.

I haven''t really noticed a decrease in cellulite, but I have definitely built some muscle that has firmed up my legs and butt.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I bought the Fit-Flop from VS. This was a little over a year ago. I think they were the first to come up with the idea. I am sure they would work if I wore them. First of all they are ugly. This was before they were in cute colors and stuff and second the thong part that goes between the big and second toes irritates me.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Interesting thread, as I have wondered if shoes like these really work. FI and I go for walks in the evenings, so I would not trying a pair, if people have had success with them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results