shape
carat
color
clarity

Sizing with David Klass

eapj

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I purchased an Art deco ring in platinum and needed to have it resized. It’s much smaller and less expensive than most PS gems but I adore it. I really like it wanted the sizing done right. I emailed David on Monday and heard back from him within a few hours. He kindly agreed to size it; mailed it from the East Coast USPS priority mail on Monday, and it was back in my hands the following Tuesday, so a tad over a week. He treated me like his only customer even though it was a tiny job. This won’t surprise anyone who has worked with him but I wanted to share that he’s awesome for small stuff, too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He’s a great guy. One day I’d love to work with him. So happy you’re pleased!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I purchased an Art deco ring in platinum and needed to have it resized. It’s much smaller and less expensive than most PS gems but I adore it. I really like it wanted the sizing done right. I emailed David on Monday and heard back from him within a few hours. He kindly agreed to size it; mailed it from the East Coast USPS priority mail on Monday, and it was back in my hands the following Tuesday, so a tad over a week. He treated me like his only customer even though it was a tiny job. This won’t surprise anyone who has worked with him but I wanted to share that he’s awesome for small stuff, too!

He really is..I love him..

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
True! I recently bought a pair of bezeled studs from the UK. Dropped one & a diamond popped out. Emailed David "reset it please?!". And he did a beautiful job. Charged me : zero dollars. Love DK!

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
Agreed! He and Amy are amazing!!!

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
True! I recently bought a pair of bezeled studs from the UK. Dropped one & a diamond popped out. Emailed David "reset it please?!". And he did a beautiful job. Charged me : zero dollars. Love DK!

Woah!
That Is so kind!

Would you say that you have established a relationship with him through working with him?
Or have you only had a couple of
projects done?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results