shape
carat
color
clarity

Size of bouquet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
So i am thinking of a round bouquet. something along the lines of the pictures below. I was wondering, about how large (diameter wise) were/are going to be your bouquets. Pics are great too!

My florist asked what I think about a bouquet 12 inches in diameter. I tried to get an idea by holding up a record, and then a dinner plate to get an idea of 10 inches, but I dont have a great imagination. Plus I do not know what the "norm" is.

Any thoughts?

Oh a little bit of background, i am 5 feet tall. and the 12 inches covers pretty much my entire waist (not my hips though).

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
My friend got married with only about 6 roses, and it was lovely. Any less than that might be too small. I''ll post pictures when I get home tonight.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm i forgot to post pic of what i was thinking of

vibrant flowers with lilies.JPG

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine! I'm not sure what the diameter was.... it was a decent size I think.. not too big, not too small.
Here's a few pics

*This pic was taken 2 days after the wedding, but you can get an idea for the fullness*

101_2634.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I think it depends on the bouquet. I''ve never thought of what an average size is, truth to tell. I think 10-12 inches is probably pretty frequent though. I tend to just hold open my hands to approximate size or put together a bunch of flowers to get an idea of smaller or larger... I''m not very mathematical.
33.gif
When I ordered mine I said, "About this big" and held out my hands.
23.gif

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
another....

IMG_1838[1].JPG

Neveah

Shiny_Rock
Last one I promise....Hope you can get a good idea on the size!

exitchur.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 7:50:42 PM
Author: Neveah
Last one I promise....Hope you can get a good idea on the size!

I saved the first photo of your bouquet! It was beautiful!
30.gif

choro72

Brilliant_Rock
Hmm, I realized that I shouldn''t put up my friend''s picture without permission. So to describe it, the bride''s bouquet was about the size of her entire face. The BM''s bouquets were about the size of their faces "chin to eyes". I hope this is clear...

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 7:34:44 PM
Author: Neveah
another....
Holy crap, Neveah, you''re gorgeous! Did I miss your wedding pictures somewhere along the way??? I know I''ve been out of it lately, but this is just crazy! I''m off to go search them out!

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Mine was a standard sized bouquet- about 8 to 10 inches.

and for reference I am 5''9

098.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results