shape
carat
color
clarity

Size 5.5 IDJ Shared Prong Eternity Band for sale

Md123456789

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

Due to an unexpected change in financial circumstances, we need to sell my brand new, never worn IDJ eternity band. It's size 5.5 and the stones are a little over 5 pointers. It also is low set. We literally picked this up about 2 weeks ago so it is truly brand new and never worn.

Please see pictures. I will post this on Diamond Bistro as well and then link that here.

wedding_band4.jpg
wedding_band3.jpg
wedding_band1.jpg

Asking $1250 for the ring. I am so sad to sell it but I hope it makes someone else very happy!

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Is this a full band or half? ctw? and also do you have a pic of the profile? THANKS

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
Have you tried talking yekutiel for a return? Sorry about the change in circumstance :(

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
Mico|1344687799|3249677 said:
Have you tried talking yekutiel for a return? Sorry about the change in circumstance :(
Yes, I'm really sorry to hear that. But do try to talk to Yekutiel first and see if you can return it for a full refund since it is so recent.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm 'thirding' or three-peating the idea of a return with IDJ. If your circumstances have taken a turn for the worse, I'm hoping they may be able to work with you on that. I'm sorry things have changed for you... I hope it will turn around soon and it is very short lived. {{{HUGS}}}

this is their 30 day return policy.
http://idjewelryonline.com/returns.php

Md123456789

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all! We were able to work something out despite them considering it custom. Very relieved!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results