shape
carat
color
clarity

Sinfully Ugly Jewelry

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

Lol! I kind of like this and the taxidermy jewelry. I’m a weirdo though…art school does things to people!

It reminds me of the human hair memento mori jewelry which I love. I’ve always been fascinated by taxidermy and things like that. The more macabre, the more likely I am to appreciate it! My main issue with these pieces is lack of hygiene - so I’d likely keep them in a box because I doubt they’d survive an ultrasonic bath!

When my favorite cat passes I will probably do a piece of jewelry to commemorate her - I’d love to include some of her ashes but that might be extremely cost prohibitive.

Now, how many of you are supremely grossed out at this point? LOL.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t cope with this either. It sets off my trypophobia. :sick:

My mom has this..but I didn’t know what it was called. She actually gets nauseous.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
My mom has this..but I didn’t know what it was called. She actually gets nauseous.

I have the opposite, trypophilia?
Where seeing stuff like that gets me excited and I feel the need to touch them, pull them out, or pop them.

I know, I know...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have the opposite, trypophilia?
Where seeing stuff like that gets me excited and I feel the need to touch them, pull them out, or pop them.

I know, I know...

I love to pop bubble wrap too..I can’t stop popping it! I do understand what my mom means when she says she doesn’t like to look at clusters. I may have a very very mild form if I can understand what she means.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock

It’s awful. I have certain triggers.
I love the idea of having a bee hive…. But then I don’t think I’d cope with the honey comb holes. Sadly crumpets are not a trigger (I don’t know why…?!) & I eat too many of them in winter with lots of butter. My waist line wishes they were a trigger! :lol-2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s awful. I have certain triggers.
I love the idea of having a bee hive…. But then I don’t think I’d cope with the honey comb holes. Sadly crumpets are not a trigger (I don’t know why…?!) & I eat too many of them in winter with lots of butter. My waist line wishes they were a trigger! :lol-2:

Haha! Funny you should say honeycombs.
That’s the one thing that I don’t like to look at.
Yuck!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
my sister insisted in keeping her baby teeth
i dont think she was impressed with what the tooth fairy was prepared to pay

they had dried blood in them and looked gross
i guess they clean them really good before they make jewlery out of them

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results