shape
carat
color
clarity

Since being the list keeper seems to have a magical effect...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Forget the engagement chicken, being the list keeper IS the secret!. First Anchor, then sk8rjen and now me
9.gif

So I think I should pass on the honor. I love taking care of the list (and did it for just a short while!!!), but I think it''s only fair that one of my dear LIWs takes it on. So are there any takers out there?

You can nominate yourself or another LIW. Would be great to have someon that can keep the list updated regularly...since there is so much movement!!!!!!!!!

Being the list keeper was good therapy for me and I loved doing it!
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
. Thank you Irina!!!

M~

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Nobody???

Nobody wants to get engaged???
31.gif
2.gif

M~

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Well seeing as how I never asked for myself to be put on the list because I'm 99.9999999999% sure there will be no engagement parties over here for at least another year, it wouldn't be fair for me to nominate myself. I wouldn't want to break the magic streak either! I hope someone else will chime in! I just wanted to say you did a great job as our list-keeper Mandarine!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Aw, come on, girls, it''s fun!
9.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh alright! I''ll do it if there isn''t any takers..

I could use some goodluck, I made chicken tonight and it didn''t seem to work...
19.gif

Would a member of staff train me?
28.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
I''m telling you, while my engagement chicken was delicious, it didn''t do the trick! hehe....

al right, anyone else? Any of the girls on the top of the list interested?

I''m leaving on vacation tomorrow so hopefully we can finalize who has the list so you guys don''t have a whole week with no updates!!!

36.gif
36.gif

M~ (still happy dancing all over my house!)

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
I''d be interested, only if MustangFan doesn''t mind. I know I haven''t been posting much lately but I do read every day and I won''t mind updating the list.

...Besides, I can use a little luck - I can''t believe I started in the mid-60''s and I''m at #14 now!
39.gif

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
You can do it Jenstone
I should be on top of the list, but for some reason I was never added.

Hope it blesses you with goodluck!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
going once....going twice...??

I know Mustang has been here for a while also!!!...I wish we could find where you actually belong in the list!!!!

Maybe we just settle that Mustang will be our next list keeper! So if that''s ok with everyone, Jen, if you want the job, it''s yours!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

M~

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Hey, I''ll absolutely do it! Would have responded sooner, but this was my first chance to get on here today... Just let me know if you want me to... If someone else higher up on the list wants it first, though, it''s totally fine with me... Congrats again Mandarine!

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Oh, oops, looks like Mustang and JenStone have been around longer, so go ahead and let them... But, I''ll definitely do it at some point whenever we need a new list keeper... if I''m not engaged by then...

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
It''s up to you guys, I''m leaving tomorrow so it would be nice to have someone take this on before I leave for a week!
1.gif

I''m sure you guys can work something out
2.gif

M~

shinythings

Shiny_Rock
i think having the highest on the list is a good idea!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
So am I it?
41.gif

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Sounds good to me. JenStone is highest on the list - although we don''t know where MustangFan should be at... but, she said JenStone could do it first, so it sounds like we''ve got a new keeper of the list - whoo hoo! hope it brings you luck!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Yay!~

Okay, how do I do this? Do I just start a new thread?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yup, start a thread with a new list and then hit the "report abuse" button and ask Irina to pin it up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results