shape
carat
color
clarity

Simulants

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

abradabra

Shiny_Rock

Not quite sure which thread is best, so I''ll try this one!

I''m thinking about my bridal accessories and I don''t want to get anything super expensive. My dress is very simple, so I want to keep with subtle, classic jewelery. Since I can''t afford REAL jewelry, I was wondering about sims and had two possibilities that I had questions on...

1. Diamonds--I was thinking of diamond studs and a one or three stone pendant with CZ. What I had been hoping was that as time went on, perhaps I could get my (future) hubby to start replacing the CZ''s with real stones. Would that work or be too much stress on the setting? (I''d spend the $$ for a good setting if so, otherwise I''d just pick whatever was cheaper.)

2. Pearls--Do they make really good pearl simulants? If so, please let me know the names of particular brands/vendors that I should look to. I was thinking of a 16 inch strand of large (8.5-9mm) pearl and a pair of earrings.

Let me know any advice you guys have!

abradabra

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! Do you know if he has faux pearls in addition to the wealth of CZ? Do they actually make faux pearls even? I''m assuming, but don''t really know...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results