shape
carat
color
clarity

Simon''s Town Wedding Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
I''ve been a semi-lurker on Pricescope for a while-- since I got engaged last year-- and I have thoroughly enjoyed all the photos shared on this site. I just got my wedding pics and I thought I would share some of them. We got married on January 3 in Simon''s Town, South Africa, which is just south of Cape Town. There is a colony of penguins that lives on Boulders Beach, and that is where we got married. It was such a beautiful day, although very windy, as my hair shows in the photographs. Still, it was a lovely day!

11500.JPG

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
OK, pricescope won''t seem to let me upload any more pics right now. i will try again later. does anyone know how to upload more than one photo at once?

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
I know you are in the middle of posting but your wedding site was GORGEOUS! And you and your Husband look so happy!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pics! LOVE the penguins!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! You look lovely, and the location is incredible. Congratulations on your marriage!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Wow! What a totally unique ceremony site!

I totally adore penquins and I think its really neat that they are in some of the pics with you!

I think the contrast between the bright blue sky and water, the tan rocks, your white dress, and red flowers and lipstick is really stunning.

Congrats!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
wow those pictures are AMAZING!! you looked amazing too! i have to ask, where did you get your dress??

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
LOVE these pictures! congrats!!!!!

lurkinglurker

Shiny_Rock
These are so awesome - You look beautiful and how COOL that you had penguins at your wedding!

LauraBabe08

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous pics! You are such a beautiful couple and the scenery is absolutely gorgeous!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic pics - you and your hubby look so very happy! Congrats on your wedding
1.gif

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments! I got my dress from David''s Bridal online. I wasn''t completely happy with it, but I had tried on dress after dress and this was the only one that even half-way matched the picture in my head.

OMGOMG

Rough_Rock
LOVES IT!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous place to get married! And you were absolutely stunning! I LOVE your hair (that bow!) and your makeup is beautiful. Also, your husband is a dreamboat!
3.gif

PeachyMelissa

Rough_Rock
Awww, shucks! I think my husband is dreamy, too. Does the lily in my hair really look like a bow? It was crushed after the photo shoot, however, and I had to toss it. The hot African sun is rather unforgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results