shape
carat
color
clarity

sillyberry's save the date!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to share my Save the Dates postcards with you. My good friend is doing all of our graphic design for the wedding and I'm having such a blast working with her! I'm super dorkily excited about our stamps!

Oh - and why does "Save the Date" have to have such an awful acronym? I swear I've wasted more time typing that out during the design process...

Shoes Stamp.jpg

sillyberry STD - back.jpg

sillyberry STD - front.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning and elegant as always, sillyberry! Loving that font ;))

(All jokes aside, I really do love the font. Wanna pick one for me?)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic!

I loooove the stamps and I think it is so cool that you can get them custom made!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Love them, SB!

Decided not to use any of the ones with the "Save the Date" sign??? But it was so cute! :sick:

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I really like your save the dates!!! The photo editing is so great and the photo itself is really cute!! Love your stamp as well!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks y'all!

Echidna, I love love love fonts, so if you really want any suggestions, tell me what feel you're going for and I'll pull out some fonts for you!

vc - FI vetoed the ones with a sign! He didn't like the way he looked - said his jeans were too baggy. :roll: He actually got REALLY fussy about which photo we used, which surprised me (and not in a good way after he had shown no interest in the process but then hated all the work we had done in the first two rounds of edits). This photo was a major compromise, and despite being sad about my sign, I really love it!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! They're so elegant!

We used zazzle.com to make stamps for our save the dates as well. We did a shot of our faces since our postcard didn't have a photo of us. We got so many compliments on the stamps! Your guests are going to love them!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
they look great silly berry!! how fun that you got to work w/a graphic design friend to make them!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
sillyberry|1291306508|2785125 said:
vc - FI vetoed the ones with a sign! He didn't like the way he looked - said his jeans were too baggy. :roll: He actually got REALLY fussy about which photo we used, which surprised me (and not in a good way after he had shown no interest in the process but then hated all the work we had done in the first two rounds of edits). This photo was a major compromise, and despite being sad about my sign, I really love it!

Sadness! So funny (and annoying) when the guys are suddenly very opinionated, isn't it??? At least you love them!

I think we'll be doing those custom stamps for our invites since they're mostly black and white and will benefit from the pop of color. Totally stealing your idea. :D

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
vc10um|1291341469|2785717 said:
I think we'll be doing those custom stamps for our invites since they're mostly black and white and will benefit from the pop of color. Totally stealing your idea. :D
Sign up for zazzle.com. They send emails with sales on stamps that can save a ton of money. For instance, Thanksgiving had one with 20 stamps for $9ish and yesterday's sale was $12.95. But be sure to be ready to go because they are usually only one-day sales (don't worry, you can save a design in your account)!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow. love everything about it!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
sillyberry|1291342834|2785754 said:
vc10um|1291341469|2785717 said:
Sign up for zazzle.com. They send emails with sales on stamps that can save a ton of money. For instance, Thanksgiving had one with 20 stamps for $9ish and yesterday's sale was $12.95. But be sure to be ready to go because they are usually only one-day sales (don't worry, you can save a design in your account)!

Thanks for the tip, SB!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Lucky that you had friend to work with! I particularly liked the picture you choose!

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
Those are so cute! I am curious - does zazzle only offer the 44 cent stamps? A postcard doesn't require as much postage as an enveloped letter.

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Guilty Pleasure|1291408184|2786582 said:
Those are so cute! I am curious - does zazzle only offer the 44 cent stamps? A postcard doesn't require as much postage as an enveloped letter.
They do offer postcard stamps (as well as a bunch of other denominations), but mine are 5x7 which require the $.44 ones. I was so bummed when I discovered that!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
look at those customised stamps - they're adorable ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results