shape
carat
color
clarity

sillyberry is MARRIED!!!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I had no idea I would have pro-pictures to share already...but I do! My photographer, JWiley Photography, already has our teaser pics available and so I'm sharing them!

Sunday in Chicago started out with crazy torrential rains. We were doing hair and makeup up on the 28th floor of the hotel and just watching the downpour. Lots of radar tracking! However, it managed to stop before our photos, so although it was a bit soggy outside, we got to do out photos as planned!

The day was wonderful! Not that I remember much. I've always heard that the wedding day FLIES by, and man is that true! I do know I cried when I put on the dress, cried as I was waiting for him to show up for our first look, cried when I walked down the aisle...lots of crying! Apparently my friends had bets how long it would take me to cry - the big debate was "halfway down the aisle" or "when the groom met me at the end of the aisle." The earlier betters won out!

Oh, and after all the drama, my dress turned out beautifully! I've never felt more radiant in my life.

So here are the teaser pics. I'll have a lot more detail pics and things later, but I couldn't wait to post these! Beware - there is a bunch!

Wedding 03.jpg

Wedding 02.jpg

Wedding 01.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Next set!

Wedding 06.jpg

Wedding 05.jpg

Wedding 04.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Take 3!

Wedding 09.jpg

Wedding 08.jpg

Wedding 07.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Take 4!

Wedding 12.jpg

Wedding 11.jpg

Wedding 10.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Take 5!

Wedding 15.jpg

Wedding 14.jpg

Wedding 13.jpg

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Last ones!

Wedding 17.jpg

Wedding 16.jpg

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
OMG I'm soooooo excited you already have some pro pics! I thought I'd have to wait until you guys got back from the honeymoon before seeing pro pics (btw, where are you guys going?? Did your DH(!!) finally tell you?). I was totally stalking FB to see if anyone's posted pics yet.

You look absolutely beautiful and so, so happy - CONGRATS!!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, SillyBerry :appl: you look gorgeous and i love the flowers and bridesmaids dresses :love:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!! Oh my gosh, you looked RADIANT, Barrister SB! Your photos are stunning. The day looks like it was so beautiful. I love the shot of your indoor ceremony. The umbrella shot. The first look shots. I love them all!

I'm so happy for your two! I hope you have an amazing honeymoon, and I cannot wait to see more pictures of your beautiful wedding day.

BEST WISHES!!!!

happybear

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations, SB!!

You look absolutely gorgeous!! Stunning!
Thanks for sharing your photos :))
Oh, I love your pearls accesories! Can't wait to see more of your photos :naughty:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
EEEEEE! SB! You looked positively radiant and your pictures are GORGEOUS! I'm so happy for you! Congrats, married lady!!! :appl:

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word, my darling SB. I am crying tears of joy for you. I was SO worried for your weather. And your dress. And all the little things we've spent months kvetching over. But I could not be happier that it all came together for you!!!

I've already told you that you looked STUNNING. But I officially think that's the understatement of the year. You were a truly breathtaking bride, your dress was perfect for you, and every last detail fell perfectly into place.

I can't wait to share stories when you move out here.

In the meantime, enjoy your minimoon, and enjoy your time with your HUSBAND!

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
I think I squealed the whole time I was reading this post! :love: :love: :love: You looked STUNNING! I am so happy for you!! And the previews of purple at your wedding gave me butterflies for mine... hehe. Gosh, I can't believe how fantastic your photographer was-- I'm so glad everything turned out exactly perfect! Congratulations again!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: you look gorgeous and SO HAPPY! congrats!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh SB MANY MANY congratulations!!! It looks like a wonderful day and you looked absolutely gorgeous :) congratulations again!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats SB!!! :appl: :appl:

What gorgeous pictures - you are a beauty! Everyone looks so happy :bigsmile:

4ever

Ideal_Rock
*SQUEEEEEEEEEEK* Congratulations! You look AMAZING!

I love your flowers too, and the ceremony venue looks gorgeous! :love:

Yay! :appl:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Sillyberry, you and your DH look radiant! I am so pleased the weather held off so you got your photos and that the dress dramas got sorted in the end. The ceremony venue looks stunning- such a beautiful indoor space!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! More pics please :appl: :appl: :appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Everything OH SO beautiful! And your bouquet :love: :love:

cheers--Sharon

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures.... the flowers were so pretty.. loved the colors you chose! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Everything looks perfect and you and your HUSBAND look so radiant and happy!!!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! :-o :appl:
YOUR WEDDING LOOKED AMAAAAAZING!!!!!

I read the post and checked all your pics on my way into work and showed the FH your pic of the lantern for the sweet heart table and he saw "aww--- save that... that's what I want for our table!" So much gorgeous inspiration! Congrats and thanks for sharing!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning! Congratulations! You look beautiful, and so happy!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looked gorgeous... absolutely gorgeous. I adore your first look photos. Congratulations!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations. You looked gorgeous...and that's quite the handsome hubby you've got there!

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Congratulations, sillyberry! Everything looks so magical.

calibali

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful wedding! Congrats!!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! I LOVE your photos and your wedding's style! You look BEAUTIFUL!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Your photos gave me chills! I can't wait to see the rest!! I hope you're having a great honeymoon!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results