shape
carat
color
clarity

Silly Salon Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, so I''m going to admit that I''m 30 years old and have NEVER had a "salon" day. I''ve had haircuts, yes. I had a manicure, once, in junior high. I''ve even had a couple of up-dos done a long time ago. But, I''ve never had multiple things done in a salon at one time. I''ve been gifted "the full treatment" at a local salon-which I''m really excited about (although not entirely sure what it entails). However, I''m not sure how to tip! Do you tip each person as you go along? Or do you wait until the end and just give your whole tip to the money person? I feel silly asking, but I''d like to show the proper appreciation! Thanks for any help.
4.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
I''m going to say this just depends on your salon, actually. The last time I had multiple treatments at one location, I paid all at once and left individual tip envelopes for each technician. The time before that, at a different salon, they rung me out on each service before starting the next one (annoying, yes, but I found out each technician has a separate "book" because they were independents in one salon, not employed by the salon).

My best advice: bring cash. Many places won''t let you tip on a credit card. Oh yeah, and ENJOY!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 1:30:01 PM
Author: vc10um
I''m going to say this just depends on your salon, actually. The last time I had multiple treatments at one location, I paid all at once and left individual tip envelopes for each technician. The time before that, at a different salon, they rung me out on each service before starting the next one (annoying, yes, but I found out each technician has a separate ''book'' because they were independents in one salon, not employed by the salon).

My best advice: bring cash. Many places won''t let you tip on a credit card. Oh yeah, and ENJOY!!!
Thank you, vc, for sharing your experiences with me. It really did help. I ended up bringing some cash with me (but I didn''t have time to break it down into smaller bills-which I was nervous about). My services were completed all by the same person, which made it much easier. I just have to say "Vita Cura" facials are AMAZING!!! It''s like a facial AND a massage. Love it! Thanks again for your help.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results