shape
carat
color
clarity

Signed Pieces selection question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Has anyone else noticed that Signed Pieces selection has changed? There aren''t really that many if any designer pieces compared to what they used to offer.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2010 12:39:47 PM
Author:westjenn
Has anyone else noticed that Signed Pieces selection has changed? There aren't really that many if any designer pieces compared to what they used to offer.

I did notice that. I'd heard that facets was under new ownership so I wonder if the SP's side of the business will be no longer? or maybe their just isn't anyone selling their stuff to them right now for whatever reason..don't know...

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2010 2:37:25 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 1/30/2010 12:39:47 PM
Author:westjenn
Has anyone else noticed that Signed Pieces selection has changed? There aren''t really that many if any designer pieces compared to what they used to offer.

I did notice that. I''d heard that facets was under new ownership so I wonder if the SP''s side of the business will be no longer? or maybe their just isn''t anyone selling their stuff to them right now for whatever reason..don''t know...
Oh no, is Isaac and Pawel no longer there? I bought an eternity band from them a few years ago, as well as sold them some things during my divorce and they were wonderful and fair in both selling me the ring as well buying my things from me.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Ive been wondering about this myself - id meant to ask about it here.

Does anyone know what''s going on? i would have thought that given the financial times there would be more inventory not less?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have noticed this too. I bought from Isaac years ago, but haven't been in touch for a long time.

Blackpaw, you bring up a good point, with these hard financial times, you'd think soooo many people would need to sell their Signed pieces, so would think their inventory would be far more than what it is...
33.gif

Was Powell in charge of the SP division and Isaac the Facets side of the business??

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe now that there are more avenues for selling, people are looking at CL and such to sell on their own?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results